Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Phylactery + Libram.

The leech trinket is fine, but not optimal. As others have said - it's better to be given to a monk/shaman/druid before us, because we should be chasing other trinkets. If you bonus roll one then yeah sure go nuts.
    Other people have also brought to light the importance of FoL, without the phylactery (and assuming mythic difficulty) You'll either oom sooner or not do as much healing because FoL will be too expensive for you to use it frequent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    I don't really agree on this trinket being good for paladins.
    A lot of your healing is concentrated on a much smaller number of targets compared to other healers. For example this means that when you run this trinket, the beacons will heal for less as the tanks leech for more. With the use of the Archimonde trinket, your heals are likely to top, which means you would need a constant damage pattern for the leech to be effective and usually that's not the case. Additionally the mana reduction effect from the Socrethar trinket is much more effective for us this patch because Holy Power abilities have taken a massive downfall and because you now actually have an incentive to use Flash Heal.

Plus, the trinket is so much better on 3 min tranq classes its not even funny and I believe there is a point where its not worth having +1 healer with this trinket.
    Aladya said exactly what I was thinking. You may be getting the tanks to leech for more, but you are inherently nerfing your own beacon at the same time. Since most of the leech we give people is directly to the tanks because of beacon, this cancels out a significant to portion of its viability. Also, it's the paladins job to provide potent spot heals to the raid an keep them topped off, not deliver "slow ticking hots" as how many have describe it in this thread.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.