Unstable Magic 20% or 30%

If you open your talents and look at unstable magic it says that Arcane Blast, Fireball, Frostfire Bolt and Frostbolt have a 20% chance to explode on impact but if you look on your armory it will say it's a 30% chance. I checked on the patch notes and saw no mention of a change and googled "last 30 days" and saw no mention of a change. Do you guys know which is correct?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I believe it's 15% as arcane, 20% as frost and 30% as fire

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    If you open your talents and look at unstable magic it says that Arcane Blast, Fireball, Frostfire Bolt and Frostbolt have a 20% chance to explode on impact but if you look on your armory it will say it's a 30% chance. I checked on the patch notes and saw no mention of a change and googled "last 30 days" and saw no mention of a change. Do you guys know which is correct?
    Never trust armoy. The data there, especially on tooltips, can be SEVERELY out of date. It still shows 625 stat gems, for example, which is just a ludicrously wrong value.

Jesus christ the necro is real
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself