Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Blade Trinity might have been ok if it was focused on Blade, but it seemed more concerned with setting up other characters for a spin off (It didn't help that Ryan "horrible HORRIBLE!" Reynolds was pooping up the screening. It pleases me to hear he's developing a box office poison reputation).

As for a Blade 4...I'd be down with that IF it kept the focus on Blade himself (No I don't care for any spin off characters dammit!) and kept its distance from the MCU. I wouldn't want the film to be half excuses for why the Avengers and the Netflix hero crew aren't fighting vampires half the time.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love for there to be a Blade 4, but only if Wesley Snipes was in it, the problem is according to those that worked on the third, Wesley's behavior was despicable, especially calling Ryan Reynolds racist shit like "Cracker" and telling producers to tell "The Cracker to move out of his Camera Angle" I obviously don't know that this is true, but it's enough for me to never want to watch anything Wesley is in again.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    I love people shitting on Biel and Reynolds for actually trying to save Trinity, while Snipes was a complete and total asshat during filming. The reason the storyline became more focused on the two of them was because Snipes would stand show up unprepared, refusing to actually do his damn job. Don't misunderstand me, Snipes into was born to play the character of Blade. But if your gonna sign on to do the job, fucking do the damn job or back out and let someone else who wants it have the job.

whats with all the ryan reynolds bashing? i liked his part in blade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I'd love for there to be a Blade 4, but only if Wesley Snipes was in it, the problem is according to those that worked on the third, Wesley's behavior was despicable, especially calling Ryan Reynolds racist shit like "Cracker" and telling producers to tell "The Cracker to move out of his Camera Angle" I obviously don't know that this is true, but it's enough for me to never want to watch anything Wesley is in again.
    I'm curious, do you also refuse to watch any movies with Mel Gibson in them?
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2015-07-13 at 03:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    whats with all the ryan reynolds bashing? i liked his part in blade.
    I liked him, and I liked the Hannible King role, but it felt off balance. Like Blade humor is a dry, semi-catch phrase, low key humor. Whistler and Norman Reedus' Scud both pulled it off. Not so much looking for a laugh, but a smirk or just to lighten the mood a shade. Bringing in Van Wilder to be Van Wilder was the problem. If Hannibal and Abigail Whistler came in as real sidekicks, like the murder montage, they'd be seen as legit help for Blade and I think the movie would have been better received.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I love people shitting on Biel and Reynolds for actually trying to save Trinity, while Snipes was a complete and total asshat during filming. The reason the storyline became more focused on the two of them was because Snipes would stand show up unprepared, refusing to actually do his damn job. Don't misunderstand me, Snipes into was born to play the character of Blade. But if your gonna sign on to do the job, fucking do the damn job or back out and let someone else who wants it have the job.
    The primary people who say Snipes was an asshat during filming are David Goyer and Ryan Reynolds, the 2 people the majority of fans credit for fucking up the movie in the first place. And again, from what I have heard, Snipes not doing his job was essentially him refusing to try to elevate Reynolds and promote the idea of a Nightstalkers movie even further than the movie was already trying so desperately hard to do. In other words, even if it's true, he had every right to be an asshat. He signed up to do a Blade movie, the series that he fucking MADE, then got pissed when Goyer decided that HE didn't WANT to make a Blade movie, he wanted to make a Nightstalkers movie with Blade as a secondary role, even going as far as to kill off Whistler within the opening scene.

"Catch you fuckers at a bad time?"

Can't have Blade without Whistler.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just need to make blade 4 as if Blade: Trinity never happened. Can even name it Blad3 (you know Hollywood totally wanted to do that)!