Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How many top guilds are using Enhancement Shaman's in Mythic Progression?

Is there a way of checking?

All i found was this http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-0-0-0.html

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Who cares? Does the number of people playing enhance in top guilds somehow make you not want to play it, or want to play it more? If so, you're going about it the wrong way. For the record, enhance is far stronger/more useful than a lot of people give it credit for. Especially with trinket and 4pc. Play what you like. Stop worrying about what others are doing and worry about what you're doing.

Why do i care ?

Because i want to do progression on Mythic, i want to speak to any shaman doing it. I want to get tips and hints to improve so i can warrant getting a melee spot.

Frankly i want to play the game i pay money for.

You should look for a game that's worth your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Why do i care ?

Because i want to do progression on Mythic, i want to speak to any shaman doing it. I want to get tips and hints to improve so i can warrant getting a melee spot.

Frankly i want to play the game i pay money for.
    popular streamer from Nihilum guild has 2 enha shamans in his raid, how many enha shamans your guild is using for progression nights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    popular streamer from Nihilum guild has 2 enha shamans in his raid, how many enha shamans your guild is using for progression nights?
    Mythic starts in 2 weeks and currently im the only dps Shaman in guild. And right now benched for the last 3 bosses in HFC Heroic.

That's incorrect for mythic raids, regardless.

OT: Generally Enh can be used on some fights, less so on others, if you're out of the top 100 you can probably (if playing exceptionally) justify a spot on most encounters. We, however, are not exceptional on anything realistically.

Mythic starts in 2 weeks and currently im the only dps Shaman in guild. And right now benched for the last 3 bosses in HFC Heroic.
    If they are benching their only enha shaman for heroic progression nights they surely wont bring you in mythic since they will be stacking other classes/specs more than in heroic. Kinda sucks for you unless raid leader changes his mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    0 for Mythic, only for heroic splits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, it's not worth it. If you really care about Mythic reroll. Some people may do okay with them, but why not play a class that can perform amazingly? Pures are the way to go. And ranged. Can't go wrong with a Mage, Huntard, or lock. People need to get over the novelty of Shamans. Play something that you can actually do something with. And can bring some utility.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2015-07-10 at 06:32 AM.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

I had a chance to defeat mythic assault, iron reaver and kormrok.
    All I can say that HFC is another nightmare for enhancement shaman. For example, I was very happy about avout aoe on Kormrok hands.
    However, with 1 warrior and 1 demo lock in te raid hands were dying so fast that I was able to use fire nowa only twice. At the end, warrior and lock did 3 times as much dmg on hands as I did. Did anyone say that enha ST sucks since he has op aoe? ._.
    That made me feel that enhancement shaman is useless even on fights incluginh aoe.
    Of course I got benched on council boss and I don't feel I'm going to raid much on thic content.
    It's depressing since it's 3rd raid in a row where I skip most of the bosses and everyone knows that WoD actually has no content outside of raids and so have nothing else to do in the game.
    Last edited by Jimmyx; 2015-07-10 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyx View Post
    I had a chance to defeat heroic assault, iron reaver and kormrok.
    All I can say that HFC is another nightmare for enhancement shaman. For example, I was very happy about avout aoe on Kormrok hands.
    However, with 1 warrior and 1 demo lock in te raid hands were dying so fast that I was able to use fire nowa only twice. At the end, warrior and lock did 3 times as much dmg on hands as I did. Did anyone say that enha ST sucks since he has op aoe? ._.
    That made me feel that enhancement shaman is useless even on fights incluginh aoe.
    Of course I got benched on council boss and I don't feel I'm going to raid much on thic content.
    It's depressing since it's 3rd raid in a row where I skip most of the bosses and everyone knows that WoD actually has no content outside of raids and so have nothing else to do in the game.
    I don't understand how people get benched in Heroic content. Its flexible size raids and not all that difficult, do you just have more than 30 raiders in your guild or something? I don't really know much about how heroic level guilds thought process goes here. Things are just not tuned that tightly and shamans will not make or break you on that level of content as long as you are appropriately geared and can play well.

Deleted
    To be honest there is only 2 reasons to bench people in the current iteration of heroic mode - either they are doing something wrong, like too low dps for their gear or dying far too often to avoidable mechanics, or either the person have a raid leader with far too big ego/ass, who thinks he know it all, cuz he "read in xxx forum" that shamans are "stupid" and do "low" dps...

As i read your post i think it's more like the 2nd, but i don't know you, haven't had the honor to raid with you so i don't know if you die a lot or do really low dps for your gear.
    Seems to me that people, and raid leaders in particularity, still haven't learned that a statement like "class xxx sucks/do far to low dps" is meant for mythic progression. Everything else (Normal, Heroic, even LFR) is totaly fine to play the class and spec you want, as long as you are doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidohx View Post
    I don't understand how people get benched in Heroic content. Its flexible size raids and not all that difficult, do you just have more than 30 raiders in your guild or something? I don't really know much about how heroic level guilds thought process goes here. Things are just not tuned that tightly and shamans will not make or break you on that level of content as long as you are appropriately geared and can play well.
    Obviously I was talking about mythic difficulty. my bad
    Last edited by Jimmyx; 2015-07-10 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyx View Post
    Obviously I was talking about mythic difficulty. my bad
    Well then yeah dude Mythic is gonna be rough sledding for DPS shaman. A fight like Council you are actually not too terrible on as the burn on Gurtogg is really the only part of the fight that has a high DPS threshold and enhance still has pretty nice burst with all your CD's up, the rest is just not dying to stupid and doing the mechanics. Melee spots are pretty hard to come by in mythic raids though and the rest of the melee classes are just flat out better at everything.
    Last edited by Sidohx; 2015-07-10 at 10:43 AM.

Bring the player, not the shaman.

Thing is my raid leader says i have the best attitude in the guild when it comes to raiding.

Just cant justify giving me a spot over better melee classes.

I might just go Arms and play something face roll

Sadly I don't have a alt with the legendary quest progressing would probably playing another class now, how blizzard messed up shaman so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedblast View Post
    Sadly I don't have a alt with the legendary quest progressing would probably playing another class now, how blizzard messed up shaman so hard.
    I wouldn't worry about the legendary ring right nowIf you get a good class, it'll benefit the raid mire with you in that. Most people are still a ways away from lr
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

I just went and looked because the only guild I thought might be using one was Huge in Japan. They used him like all last tier, even on hard cleave fights like Iron Maidens where they were terrible. Turns out they aren't doing that this tier, they used him for the first two bosses but nothing since then. Enhance is terrible atm, some guilds are using ele but other than that enhance is just not comparable to other classes on a lot of fights in HfC. You could maybe use them on a fight like Xul or Iskar but other than that they are just a weak spec compared to the other really strong melee atm.