Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

holy christ the droprate on these tomes isn't even 100%

Just did the first HFC LFR wing, got only one tome. Holy jesus. Can't even imagine how long this is gonna take for people who only do LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    full clear every week and im at 9 while some of my guildies are at 24+, welcome to rng

I've cleared the instance 3 times now and I have 24 on my main and everyone in my guild has at least 18, so probably 4-7 weeks of full clears is the intended window

but seriously, what'd you expect?

Deleted
    ofc they're not 100%, the end result ring can knock chunks of a bosses health off, they're not going to let people get that in 3 weeks.

Ya it's a bit dumb I've full cleared every week and currently have 13. I wouldn't mind but a guildy who's done 8 less bosses has more of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Rename the post to "Hear me whine about the game because im entitled to everything."

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Just did the first HFC LFR wing, got only one tome. Holy jesus. Can't even imagine how long this is gonna take for people who only do LFR.
    Oh you mean like how every step of the legendary cloak had piss poor RNG? How you'd kill 13 bosses and get 1 rune?

Also welcome to World of WeCantMakeAnythingEngagingWithoutStringingItOutCraft

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Oh you mean like how every step of the legendary cloak had piss poor RNG? How you'd kill 13 bosses and get 1 rune?

Also welcome to World of WeCantMakeAnythingEngagingWithoutStringingItOutCraft
    At least you got the cloak right away with the last tier. This time most people will have killed the last boss of the raid multiple times before getting it.

If you're only raiding lfr you shouldnt get the ring for a long time.... Its legendary, do legendary things to get legendary items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    At least you got the cloak right away with the last tier. This time most people will have killed the last boss of the raid multiple times before getting it.
    I found that made the cloak feel completely unrewarding and pointless - though I guess that's what the new legendary model is anyway. But logging in on path day and being all "whelp there's my free legendary" felt pointless, having some more work to do, even if it's shit work, seems better.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I'd argue the ring is a hell of a lot better than the shitty rewards we got leading up to the cloak. A gem that was invalidated after the first tier and OH BOY A SOCKET YIPEE.

This one is light years ahead if anything because there's no PvP horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    I'd argue the ring is a hell of a lot better than the shitty rewards we got leading up to the cloak. A gem that was invalidated after the first tier and OH BOY A SOCKET YIPEE.

This one is light years ahead if anything because there's no PvP horseshit.
    The legendary meta gem was pretty great, especially as a healer.

It could be worse. You could be struggling to catch up with Elemental Runes due to general apathy towards 6.1 and Blackrock Foundry.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

The fact that you're this floored with the drop rate not being 100% worries me.

We're only in what, the third week of Hellfire Citadel? Don't be so impatient. These things are supposed to take a little bit of time, but it won't be as bad as the stones or runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Anyone can confirm or Deny about archimonde 100%?
    Archi is -not- a guaranteed drop.

People are bitching about drops that they alone have RNG getting. You should have tried getting the original legendary weapons. You had to have your whole damn guild behind you. And only one person got it.
    Sheesh.... whiners these days. One day they cry because the game is too "easy". The next day they are crying because the the game is too "hard". Flip flopping like a fish out of water!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Rename the post to "Hear me whine about the game because im entitled to everything."
    Thank you. It's so ridiculous that people who only do LFR expect legendary gear to be handed to them with ease... welfare epics... sure, why not? But legendaries... Personally, I feel they should only drop in normal mode and up... may even just heroic on up. Those who don't put in the time and effort to clear bosses at a higher difficulty do not deserve best in slot gear, they deserve the LFR ilvl that they are putting in the time and effort for.

7+ Year Old Account
    they need to increase the droprate

15+ Year Old Account
    Not that much of a problem. It's not like you need the ring to progress into lfr.