Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    You think just because someone serves time, it means they're reformed? Lol.
    That's irrelevant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    If they've not been found of committing more crimes.
    Doesn't mean reformed. It just means they've not committed crime again yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's not about them, it's about us, the people. In California pedos need to be accepted by a community, thing is no community is going to accept a pedo, the result is life in prison. What's wrong with that?

Again, if the pedo left the kids alone, none of this would've happened.
    The people? You mean savages who say they don't give a fuck whether someone has served time, and hasn't committed another?

Deleted
    Maybe you should write clearly then, because what you wrote, "Then why bother having laws if you can do wtf you want to convicted people?", that implies that there's no penalty for what she did. There is a penalty for it, you can't do what the fuck you want to convicted people.
    Perhaps you should read better and understand my comment had a quote I was commenting too

The people? You mean savages who say they don't give a fuck whether someone has served time, and hasn't committed another?
    Yeah, those.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Doesn't mean reformed. It just means they've not committed crime again yet.
    So they're no longer a criminal, how bad? They're a reformed criminal when they're not doing criminal things...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That's irrelevant
    Not irrelevant. Criminals should not be let go until they're deemed rehabilitated. Letting criminals go before they're deemed not a threat anymore is really fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yeah, those.
    So what's the point of serving time as punishment?

Deleted
    So they're no longer a criminal, how bad? They're a reformed criminal when they're not doing criminal things...
    No, they're criminal. You don't stop being a criminal just because you're not currently committing crime.

I remember there was a cab driver who touched the leg of a 15 year old boy who was upset and crying and was arrested in a pub for it.
    Yeah, crying 8 year old, lost her mommy in a grocery store, she sees you and says "wah wah my mommy, can you help me find my mommy?" and before you can respond, she hugs your leg and then mommy sees you... Bubba and the courts don't understand, but you'd learned your lesson.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

No, they're criminal. You don't stop being a criminal just because you're not currently committing crime.
    So when a criminal stops committing crimes for the rest of their lives they're not a reformed criminal but just a criminal for life? Does that mean if a child steals a pencil they're forever a thief?

So what's the point of serving time as punishment?
    A society that can't protect their children isn't much of a society. It's the most reprehensible crime. Maybe the sentencing laws don't match what the public believes?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Not irrelevant. Criminals should not be let go until they're deemed rehabilitated. Letting criminals go before they're deemed not a threat anymore is really fucking stupid.
    Perhaps move country then? Because laws state a criminal is considered an ex-criminal upon release until he/she commits a crime again.

Deleted
    So when a criminal stops committing crimes for the rest of their lives they're not a reformed criminal but just a criminal for life? Does that mean if a child steals a pencil they're forever a thief?
    The majority who go to prison reoffend within 3 years of release.

Gee, an emotionally sensitive case (with bonus sensitivity points for "must protect the kids") with trial by jury that ended with a bullshit resolution? I wonder what may be the case...

Killing someone isn't always murder. It can be a variety of things. The judges deemed this to be manslaughter. Just because you think it's murder, doesn't actually make it murder.
    Not judge. Jury. The judge most likely couldn't find enough hands to facepalm with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

My god. So murdering someone is better than being a pedophile now? People are born pedophiles, you don't choose or control what you are attracted to, just like a person has no choice to be gay or straight. A murder is an act where a person must actively decide to take someone's life or not. I'm not defending his actions, an adult should be able to control their urges when clearly he couldn't, so it's hard to feel sorry for him but at the same time the woman should be arrested for 1st degree murder.

If we as a society are OK with this, than we might as well round up every pedophile living today and stab them a dozen times one by one.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2015-07-10 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Perhaps move country then? Because laws state a criminal is considered an ex-criminal upon release until he/she commits a crime again.
    There's no such laws stating so here. I'm perfectly allowed to treat a criminal, like a criminal.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is straight messed up. She clearly went with the intention to kill, and it takes a pretty messed up human being to stab someone to death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Not judge. Jury. The judge most likely couldn't find enough hands to facepalm with.
    UK doesn't have a jury, not in the same sense USA does.

Deleted
    The majority who go to prison reoffend within 3 years of release.
    That depends on the crime