Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    fuck no. It's always who got stabbed, shot, killed, or raped today. really depressing.

BBC, Al Jazeera, NPR.

Aside from NPR, I don't take US news sources that seriously. CNN is alright but not great, MSNBC is always doing non-stories and the anchors all seem like arrogant fucks, and FOX is busy denying reality.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2015-07-10 at 05:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Any kind of television is brain damaging and lowers your IQ significantly. I would avoid it.
    Exception to this are high quality TV shows (HBO/Showtime/Netflix originals) or sports events.
    Currently even the documentary channels are complete shit and not worth anything (History Channel for example).
    Last edited by haxartus; 2015-07-10 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So all TV is shit except for the parts that you like. lmao
    Well the news are extremely biased and inaccurate, reality shows are for brain damaged people and that leaves old movies (new ones are for cinemas, they can't air that) or low budget TV shows that are censored by definition due to being on a public channel.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2015-07-10 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Any kind of television is brain damaging and lowers your IQ significantly. I would avoid it.
    Exception to this are high quality TV shows (HBO/Showtime/Netflix originals) or sports events.
    Currently even the documentary channels are complete shit and not worth anything (History Channel for example).
    History channel has everything but history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I watch/read from multiple sources, both left and right leaning, from around the world.
    Me too, I read the same story from multiple sources and compare them

I don't watch the news. I read The Economist, The New Republic, and browse Huff Post/CNN/Mother Jones for interesting articles. I don't bother with Fox News or the other conservative web sites, although The Blaze can be occasionally interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    In America we have more than 13 channels.
    I have 200 channels and they are all complete shit.

I rarely watch news on TV anymore, I go online.

Deleted
    when I take a shit I read BBC news app.
    and masturbate.

Deleted
    I sometimes watch Sky News in the evening if there's nothing on. I don't really care if it's somewhat misinformed or bias, I just want to get a rough idea of things that are happening.

I only largely ignore domestic and local news. ESPECIALLY local news. I couldn't give two shits about minor hiccups in downtown L.A., not when compared to anything else that's going on. I care far more about what's happening abroad.

Yes, I watch local news and a few other sources. No network news from the Alphabet channels. You have to be able to stay informed as to what is going on in the world

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i get sick of "news" since most of it seems to be clickbait race/sex/gender baiting bullshit.

Or things I see like "Woman got told she was fat, everyone quickly rushes to her side to tell her its ok to be fat."

All the news is these days is idiots coddling idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rush Limbaugh is my favorite comedian.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watch NBC when I eat dinner mainly to see whats going on in parts of the world. I don't care much for the company and they always seem to be baiting people into arguments. I also read some of the news posts on here I enjoy them moreso than the tv news.

15+ Year Old Account
    I run hot and cold on the news in general. Sometimes it's just depressing and if it's bringing me down I'll avoid it general for a couple of days or maybe a couple of weeks. That said, I do have news alerts set on my phone so important stuff gets pushed to me. If a bomb goes off somewhere (literally) I'd want to know about it, but sometimes anything short of something like that doesn't interest me.

My son has given up on the news altogether and told me about a year ago that if there was something important he needed to know (such as a hurricane coming - LOL) to let him know because he doesn't watch or read up on current events anymore. Ignorance is bliss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually get my news from news.google.com so I can look at different sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the news, Google News. I like to know what's going on in the world. I want to know ahead of time if a collapse in the Eurozone due to Greece or a collapse in Chinese markets are going to affect my company.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Rush Limbaugh is my favorite comedian.
    My father once told me he listened to Rush Limbaugh in order to know what not to think.