Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Then we could have had a different expansion, equally as terrible.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Trassk would never let us hear the end of it
    Trassk would care as much as he does for current lore darling.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Vol'Jin would lose to Garrosh in a 1 vs 1 combat.

Vol'Jin only change would be a sneak attack what would make me lose my respect for my current warchief alot.
    He is a shadow hunter after monk training. Shadow hunters are master of combat in melee ranged and they also are good at voodoo magics. So I think he would have a chance, specially when Thrall also had them, .. and Cairne... and quilboars...
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    He is a shadow hunter after monk training. Shadow hunters are master of combat in melee ranged and they also are good at voodoo magics. So I think he would have a chance, specially when Thrall also had them, .. and Cairne... and quilboars...
    Garrosh is like the strongest warrior out there.
    You want to face and Orc an like the strongest of the Orcs (Blademasters included) in 1vs1 combat without magic? (Thrall cheated)

Cairne was a Tauren they are the strongest race out there, just because of this he could had won.
    A Troll is nowhere near a Tauren maybe if Vol'Jin was a forest Troll i might reconsider and a Darkspear? its not for nothing they use alot of voodoo magic and shadowhunter skills as a race its just because they are not really build up to be as strong as Orcs and Taurens.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2015-07-11 at 12:38 AM.

Garrosh is like the strongest warrior out there.
    You want to face and Orc an like the strongest of the Orcs (Blademasters included) in 1vs1 combat without magic? (Thrall cheated)

Cairne was a Tauren they are the strongest race out there, just because of this he could had won.
    A Troll is nowhere near a Tauren maybe if Vol'Jin was a forest Troll i might reconsider and a Darkspear? its not for nothing they use alot of voodoo magic and shadowhunter skills as a race its just because they are not really build up to be as strong as Orcs and Taurens.
    True, but Shadow hunters are elites among the units for a reason. You want to see a Shadow Hunter in action? In Nagrand you saw Kajassa fighting off plenty of warsong warriors all by her own. One troll against party of Warsong raiders.
    Darkspears aren't known from thier sheer strenght, but they back it up with agility, swiftness and skill - just like night elves. The difference is that regular troll is still much stronger than nelf and resiliant if not more as orc.

Vol'Jin was bashing skulls in pandaria, his fingers were penetratic plate armor, and his ribs resisted the pressure that would break other's bones. He is far stronger than everybody think he is.

As for Garrosh- what source do you have regarding his strenght? He was beaten up by old Carine, Saurfang is also much skilled Warrior than he is, and didn't Varian also won with him at some point?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I like to think Thrall would've approved, since he was ready to personally deal with Garrosh anyway (and would have, if not for the fact that Varian decided to stop in for some stupid reason). End result would've been the same. Vol'jin still would've been made warchief. Varian probably would've been disgusted, but I don't think anyone there would've given a shit.

Sylvanas...if she planned to do it at all, she would've beaten Vol'jin to it. She seemed more amused than anything else by what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Then we could have had a different expansion, equally as terrible.
    This is the other thing. While I think Garrosh should've died at the end of Siege, it wouldn't necessarily have prevented WoD. Garrosh wasn't required for WoD to happen.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-07-11 at 01:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    You focus excessively on raw muscular strength like it counts for everything. This would be true in a competition in which you have to lift loads, but in a duel skill and experience is what really matters. Cairne didn't slap Garrosh's ass because he had bigger muscles, he did because he had greater experience and good sense in handle the fight, where Garrosh just acted out of fury and nothing else. This is what let him to deliver some solid and hurtful blows against Garrosh where Garrosh couldn't do nothing but scratch Cairne's chest.

In a 1v1 situation what matters is deliver a mortal blow and avoid receiving one. The end. In that scenario, agility and dexterity are valuable as much as raw strength. Plus, Trolls can quickly recover from any non-lethal wound, which itself gives a notable advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    You focus excessively on raw muscular strength like it counts for everything. This would be true in a competition in which you have to lift loads, but in a duel skill and experience is what really matters. Cairne didn't slap Garrosh's ass because he had bigger muscles, he did because he had greater experience and good sense in handle the fight, where Garrosh just acted out of fury and nothing else. This is what let him to deliver some solid and hurtful blows against Garrosh where Garrosh couldn't do nothing but scratch Cairne's chest.

In a 1v1 situation what matters is deliver a mortal blow and avoid receiving one. The end. In that scenario, agility and dexterity are valuable as much as raw strength. Plus, Trolls can quickly recover from any non-lethal wound, which itself gives a notable advantage.
    You are missing one important thing about 1v1. You can't get h-h-h-h-heeeeeelp. And that is vol'jins main weakness. No loas. No thrall. No alliance to save his hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You are missing one important thing about 1v1. You can't get h-h-h-h-heeeeeelp. And that is vol'jins main weakness. No loas. No thrall. No alliance to save his hide.
    The help is pointless if isn't needed. Against Garrosh? No need of anything but pull his heart out of the chest.

Plus, Thrall himself demonstrated that you can declare "Mak'gora" and gives zero shit about how many magical tricks you're going to use. That's new universal rule now, since Thrall is the one who baptized it. Thrall's rule > everything else.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    The help is pointless if isn't needed. Against Garrosh? No need of anything but pull his heart out of the chest.

Plus, Thrall himself demonstrated that you can declare "Mak'gora" and gives zero shit about how many magical tricks you're going to use. That's new universal rule now, since Thrall is the one who baptized.
    Yeah, that's why vol'jin confronted garrosh in SoO Oh wait, he didn't

But im sure he would do much better than thrall did. After all he was the one behind fall of zalazane. And the true savior of azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's why vol'jin confronted garrosh in SoO Oh wait, he didn't

But im sure he would do much better than thrall did. After all he was the one behind fall of zalazane. And the true savior of azeroth.
    How did we already forget that Garrosh down there was using plenty of external help, from having an Old God heart to suck power from, a weapon forged by that same artifact, and even Dark Shaman to torture the elements with the sole goal to nerf Thrall?

But yeah, I guess all that stuff was just in the way, that's why he completely owned Thrall in Nagrand. I mean, he achieved such a magnificent victory that the sky itself cheered and hailed him, to the point of electrocuting him to death

10+ Year Old Account
    How did we already forget that Garrosh down there was using plenty of external help, from having an Old God heart to suck power from, a weapon forged by that same artifact, and even Dark Shaman to torture the elements with the sole goal to nerf Thrall?

But yeah, I guess all that stuff was just in the way, that's why he completely owned Thrall in Nagrand. I mean, he achieved such a magnificent victory that the sky itself cheered and hailed him, to the point of electrocuting him to death
    You know who wasn't in nagrand ? Vol'jin. He was too busy in azeroth....doing something ? I guess ? I mean thrall is there to do all the hard stuff so i guess vol'jin can enjoy stagnation he loves so much.

Oh and garrosh blocked thrall and thrall powers. And haven't used heart till we fight him.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know who wasn't in nagrand ? Vol'jin. He was too busy in azeroth....doing something ? I guess ? I mean thrall is there to do all the hard stuff so i guess vol'jin can enjoy stagnation he loves so much.
    Indeed, because when Thrall was Warchief he was so involved in the frontlines, like in TBC and WotLK.

Oh and garrosh blocked thrall and thrall powers. And haven't used heart till we fight him.
    He didn't "block" Thrall's powers, his Dark Shaman's work prevented Thrall to communicate with the elements. Then Garrosh used his new powers to somehow paralyze Thrall or something in a vortex of shadow magic, but Thrall still managed to get out with what residual elemental power he had left. Then Garrosh instantly owned Thrall mostly thanks to Xal'atoh, since the fight in Nagrand, with Garrosh having nothing but Gorehowl as weapon, wasn't even vaguely that one-sided. But I'm sure is a coincidence.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    But Garrosh believed Vol'Jin was dead until he took over Razor Hill. And He also placed martial law on Echo Isles. I don't think it had anything to do with Vol'Jin anymore rather than simply eradicate Darkspears out of paranoia.
    When You say, "bruh im gonna kill you one day" You pretty much blow any cover you had. If Vol'jin kept his mouth shut it would have been alot easier for him to rebel.

- - - Updated - - -

Garrosh beat the crap out of Taran'zhu though, so he isnt any pushover either. All these "Garrosh only stronk" disregard that he was equal to Varian in fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, because when Thrall was Warchief he was so involved in the frontlines, like in TBC and WotLK.

He didn't "block" Thrall's powers, his Dark Shaman's work prevented Thrall to communicate with the elements. Then Garrosh used his new powers to somehow paralyze Thrall or something in a vortex of shadow magic, but Thrall still managed to get out with what residual elemental power he had left. Then Garrosh instantly owned Thrall mostly thanks to Xal'atoh, since the fight in Nagrand, with Garrosh having nothing but Gorehowl as weapon, wasn't even vaguely that one-sided. But I'm sure is a coincidence.
    He got pretty personal during that whole undercity thing. So was sylvanas. Vol'jin on the other hand was all like "i don't have even single line of dialogue". I think he was watching thralls mount or something.

And garrosh blocked SHAMANISTIC powers. That means it was vol'jins chance to shine. I mean, im sure vol'jin could easily defeat him there. Perhaps he left that to us as a gift. What a nice guy.

That's probably going to happen in the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by badaku View Post
    That's probably going to happen in the next expansion.
    I think you mean Grom there, Grom would be like "I fight for my friends" and then Leap 70 feet through the air and cut voljin in half but the axe would keep going down into the earth and cause the planet to explode.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I think you mean Grom there, Grom would be like "I fight for my friends" and then Leap 70 feet through the air and cut voljin in half but the axe would keep going down into the earth and cause the planet to explode.
    The h-h-h-h-heeeeeelp scream during that moment would ripple across all realities.

10+ Year Old Account
    The h-h-h-h-heeeeeelp scream during that moment would ripple across all realities.
    to be fair, anyone would scream h-h-h-h-heeeeellp with Grom leaping towards them. Except Gul'dan because he doesn't afraid of anything.
    Holy shit lol

If Vol'jin had killed Garrosh, Varian would have ended the Horde right then and there.