Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    She was 7 and not even in your class? Wtf? A better question would be why she would remember you, not wouldn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She was 7 and you were 10? Dude, let this go... I'd be creeped out if I was this girl. I was thinking, like, you knew this girl in High School.
    This. I thought you all were in 16s 17s, let it go OP

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She might not want to have contact with you again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh and by the way. I still know the girl that I had my first kiss with. I was 5 years old or something. I have absolutely no recollection of such thing happening at all. People just don't remember stuff that aren't that meaningful to them after long periods of time. Your friendship might have been important and meaningful for you, but didn't affect the girl in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Wouldn't that be hilarious lol.

I once dialed a friends number and got this girl on the other end and spent about 5 minutes trying to get her to pass the phone to my mate. I wasn't that rude, just told her to stop screwing around and some such. On closer inspection I had actually left out a digit in the phone number.
    Haha, glorious.

- - - Updated - - -

She was 7 and you were 10? Dude, let this go... I'd be creeped out if I was this girl. I was thinking, like, you knew this girl in High School.
    What is creepy about childhood friends connecting again after years?

Isn't this the kind of stuff that happens in movies because girls think this shit is romantic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fart Below View Post
    What is creepy about childhood friends connecting again after years?

Isn't this the kind of stuff that happens in movies because girls think this shit is romantic?
    The age involved and movies are fiction. Otherwise, being kidnapped by pirates would be romantic as well...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Move on, do not get stuck on someone who cannot remember you. There are billions of other girls out there and while you won't meet even a fraction of them there are hundreds and thousands all around you. You are better off just finding someone else or trying online dating and meeting a local person with similar interests.

The only time I agree with the "Don't give up" part is when you two have actually invested a lot of time into a relationship. My only suggestion is to just keep your love and feelings inside, simply ask if she wants to go to the movies or play a game of mini putt. If she denies you bounce away into the sunset with tears in your eyes and a smile on your face for trying and moving on

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The age involved and movies are fiction. Otherwise, being kidnapped by pirates would be romantic as well...
    Best analogy I've read for quite some time.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Move on, do not get stuck on someone who cannot remember you. There are billions of other girls out there and while you won't meet even a fraction of them there are hundreds and thousands all around you. You are better off just finding someone else or trying online dating and meeting a local person with similar interests.

The only time I agree with the "Don't give up" part is when you two have actually invested a lot of time into a relationship. My only suggestion is to just keep your love and feelings inside, simply ask if she wants to go to the movies or play a game of mini putt. If she denies you bounce away into the sunset with tears in your eyes and a smile on your face for trying and moving on
    I think you misunderstand the topic here, I'm not looking for dating her what so ever, I'm not sure why people may think I'm seeking to get into her pants because I'm some basement dweller. I've got a girlfriend myself so it would be rather awkward wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet View Post
    I've got a girlfriend myself so it would be rather awkward wouldn't it?

hey whatever totes your mcgoats

just remember to wear a condom otherwise you mightgive birth to john connor and nobody wants that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    You weren't as improtant to her, as she was to you. Either that, or she doesn't want anything to do with you and is trying to be nice by saying she doesn't remember.

I'd let it go.
    Unfortunately this is likely the case. Barring strange circumstances such as traumatic events when someone you felt close to "doesn't remember you" it means exactly what Winter here says it means.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Unfortunately this is likely the case. Barring strange circumstances such as traumatic events when someone you felt close to "doesn't remember you" it means exactly what Winter here says it means.
    To be fair, some people just have really bad memories.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeingEye View Post
    I doubt she can't remember you
    Honestly, it happens.

I don't know how old you are, but once I passed 26 or 27, I realized I am starting to forget a lot of people I grew up with. All the way up to my late teens. Maybe I just stopped caring at that point, but yeah. Sometimes I may remember the faces, but I cannot place a name to that face, nor the town I met said person in. I've also had people say they knew me, but I cannot place them. Same goes both ways though. I have a feeling some of the people I remember, cannot remember me. What it takes for me to remember, seems to be tied to special events and things said that had an impact on me there and then.

I am really sorry she doesn't remember you OP, but if you are lucky she will accept you and be okay with you telling her some of the things you did together. Maybe she will remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    True. Some people have really good memories. I remember every single friend and girlfriend I've ever had. If any of them popped up now and said "hey man remember me from *general time and place information*!" I would undoubtedly remember them.

The thing is the human brain is generally designed to remember stuff we liked and forget stuff we don't like. It's REALLY good at both of those things. Losing a close friend at a young age can be nearly traumatic for some people and the brain, doing its job, erases or buries all the information about the trauma that is can. Alternatively, it is quick to "lose" information about things we don't care deeply for.

I'm sure everyone remembers their first pet. What they probably don't remember is what their first pet's collar looked like.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    "You weren't as important to her" covers that part, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    True. Some people have really good memories. I remember every single friend and girlfriend I've ever had. If any of them popped up now and said "hey man remember me from *general time and place information*!" I would undoubtedly remember them.

The thing is the human brain is generally designed to remember stuff we liked and forget stuff we don't like. It's REALLY good at both of those things. Losing a close friend at a young age can be nearly traumatic for some people and the brain, doing its job, erases or buries all the information about the trauma that is can. Alternatively, it is quick to "lose" information about things we don't care deeply for.

I'm sure everyone remembers their first pet. What they probably don't remember is what their first pet's collar looked like.
    Also true. It's really impossible for us to tell which reason it is that they were forgotten either way I suppose though. I just know personally I can't remember a person's face for jack squat unless I see them often enough, or saw them often enough. But then again, I definitely would remember at least someone's name if I knew them as a kid.