I dont know what happened...

So I was playing a hunter on my warrior deck, he had a trap in place and I had unstable ghoul on board. Ran my ghoul in and triggerd misdirection and the ghoul attacked my face and instantly killed my minion. Has anybody else encountered something like this?

Your weapon is active during your turn. Hence your Ghoul died.

I find it weird tho that since if your opponent has a weapon on when minions attack no damage occurs, seems weird to me since it's the first time I have encountered it

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    I find it weird tho that since if your opponent has a weapon on when minions attack no damage occurs, seems weird to me since it's the first time I have encountered it
    During your turn, your weapon is active. That's the point of the little shield thingy that closes around your weapon. If it is open, the weapon is active. When you attack your opponent, their weapon is not active.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    yup, i have seen that behavior before. if your minion attack your face during your turn while you have a weapon out, it take your weapon damage, but your weapon don't lose durability. i have seen this happening without minion dying, so i could figure out that the amount of damage taken by the minion was equal to my weapon attack.

Well that's .....something, I guess you learn something new everyday

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's an idea of how it works:

Imagine when you equip a weapon, you're overlaying a minion on your hero's face. This minion has X attack and cannot be damaged, but loses one HP every time it swings. When it is not your turn, this minion has its attack set to zero.

That is why MD killed your ghoul.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yeah I get it now, I did not know that's how weapons acted during your own turn, i legit just learned something new about this game and another reason to hate face hunters :>

Never knew this before and it makes sense. I wouldn't have thought to attack with my hero first because I hardly ever see hunters run MD.

I have literally never seen this behaviour and had no idea it worked that way.

Hearthstone has so many kinks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.