Thread: Devilian

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Devilian

If you missed the Trion Live stream last night which featured the first look at the pre-alpha version that Trion will be bringing to NA/EU sometime this year, now's your chance to settle down and watch it

10+ Year Old Account
    Trion now have Devilian in their Live stram schedule every Friday at http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

Last night's stream showed a look at doing a solo Dungeon (game also has group dungeons and an MMO type LFG finder) and showed us some open World features they appeared to have borrowed from Rift

You had the equivalent of Instant Adventures called Infinite Hunting Grounds where you join a group of players and just run around nuking stuff and also they had...Rifts but it appears they're not very solo friendly

What's with the title image? Does the entire game have this shitty anime design?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    What's with the title image? Does the entire game have this shitty anime design?
    Very subjective. I like the design they went for.

10+ Year Old Account
    The third Trion Live stream last night (Friday) showed off a third class, the Berserker as well as discussing Talismans

Also according to the Devs the English Client is nearly 100% translated and they're just passing over quests, dialogues and stuff to make sure it will make sense to us

Gameplay looks kinda slow. Still feeling this is going to be a flop.

Deleted
    Yeah, everyone is doing Diablo clones now.

well anyone could of done diablo 3 better than blizzard, why not try beat blizzard at their own game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really say it catches me attention, flop alert.

It does look pretty slow, yeah.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

It's just a generic arpg with mmo elements. It's nothing exciting. The entire thing is pretty generic
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    This isn't going to fly in the west.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow this looks even worse than D3 was, total flop... the fuck you thinking, Trion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    the fuck you thinking, Trion?
    I'm assuming they made buckets of money off of Archeage, so they're going for another Korean import.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    It doesn't look any slower than D3...
    It probably gives off the appeal of being slow because of leveling and not having optimal gear.

If you like generic. Play this game. Trion does what it always does is the basics. All you are going to be doing though is leveling like an MMO to grind out gear for dungeons/raids and that's it.

15+ Year Old Account
    That look like a poor Diablo clone with graphics from 2002.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

"end game isn't just grinding gear for dungeons you can also level up your talismans"

"Talismans are like separate pieces of gear that you can level up by feeding other talismans to it, and you craft other talismans from gear you salvage when playing"

/facepalm

I must go with the already said "generic and uninspiring".

Literally, i see no reason to play this over D3 or similar games. I cannot say the same about other game of the genre like PoE or the announced Lost Ark online.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I must go with the already said "generic and uninspiring".

Literally, i see no reason to play this over D3 or similar games. I cannot say the same about other game of the genre like PoE or the announced Lost Ark online.
    Especially with blizzard investing and generating content frequently for diablo 3. You are probably cheaper off buying diablo 3 expansions than playing this F2P game.