Page 1 of 102
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Movie] Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I think it looks fantastic. I'm now a little hopeful that Eisenberg will pull off Lex..I really liked what I saw.

So in this trailer you'll see..

Jason Todd's costume (with Joker's message on it)
    A creepy/cool Lex Luthor with hair
    Batman apparently brands the criminals he captures
    Lex creating/discovering Kryptonite
    Zod's body

Also, Wonder Woman looks good surprisingly.
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2015-07-11 at 09:20 PM.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Deleted
    Ben Affleck makes a great Bruce Wayne, always seemed strange to me that people ragged on the casting. I can't see Jesse Eisenberg as Luthor though, his voice just doesn't fit for me.

The Superman stuff looks to still be mired in Man of Steel, the Batman stuff looks good though.

It is alot better than the suicide squad trailer. At least DC will have one movie do well
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    If I saw the trailer it seems Superman might of been responsible for Wayne Tower turning into rubble.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Man of Steel Trailers where amazing then the movie itself was a total betrayal of the the character. The cinematography looks amazing but as for the actual movie. I hope I am pleasantly surprised by this but I'm sure I will disappointed again. As for Suicide Squad I have no interest in that movie.

Deleted
    Lex Luthor is a joke, he sounds like a boy going thru puberty... Horrible casting that ruins the movie for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Ben Affleck makes a great Bruce Wayne, always seemed strange to me that people ragged on the casting. I can't see Jesse Eisenberg as Luthor though, his voice just doesn't fit for me.

The Superman stuff looks to still be mired in Man of Steel, the Batman stuff looks good though.
    Well it's kind of a continuation of what happened in MoS. In this movie, however, it seems like he'll actually be Superman and save people and stop catastrophes. Which is refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If I saw the trailer it seems Superman might of been responsible for Wayne Tower turning into rubble.
    I actually thought that Bruce was there when Zod and Supes went at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Lex Luthor is a joke, he sounds like a boy going thru puberty... Horrible casting that ruins the movie for me.
    He's not a joke. He's much better then the Original Superman movie lex Luthor. That one was a *joke* If you feel one bad casting in your eyes ruins the movie. IMO I think you're being too narrowminded.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Okey... Good trailer overall but jesse eisenberg as lex luthor... >_< i cant find words its that bad,his "the red caps are coming" almost runied the trailer for me. Affleck as batman was better then expected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He's not a joke. He's much better then the Original Superman movie lex Luthor. That one was a *joke* If you feel one bad casting in your eyes ruins the movie. IMO I think you're being too narrowminded.
    Yes the main antagonist of the movie being horrible due to casting would ruin every movie for me. Sorry but just listen to the part when he says "the red capes are coming" he sounds like a frightened 13 yrs old kid. And this is supose to be Lex Luthor, gimme a break.

psst, this is just a trailer not the movie.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right, because stopping the world engine didn't avert a catastrophe or save anyone. And there's a great moment in the Smallville fight where he catches a soldier who falls out of a helicopter. Shortly after he saves Colonel Hardy when he's about to get wrecked by Faora. How about all the people he rescues on the oil rig?

The real question is, did the people who hate so much on MoS actually watch the movie or are they repeating what other people have said erroneously?
    Dude, what the hell are you on about? I loved MoS, and yes he did save the world. What I meant by what I said is that he'll be going around the world saving people and averting small catastrophes rather than only during the big battle that threatens all life on earth.

In MoS he wasn't really "Superman" in that sense, he only donned the cape to fight off Zod and saved a few people here and there during the battles. In this movie, he will actually be Superman and do his duty patrolling the world.

I'll have to give it a pass. Ben Assflack is the equivalent of watching onscreen AIDS.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    It is alot better than the suicide squad trailer. At least DC will have one movie do well
    Suicide Squad trailer? Where?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Suicide Squad trailer? Where?
    https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xa...fb&oe=55A19E4C

hopefully next time someone argues to me about movies they'll remember i said the joker beats jason todd to death in a flashback. also glad to see gonzalez info about lantern corps turned out true. gonna be cool to see them fight doomsday
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    hopefully next time someone argues to me about movies they'll remember i said the joker beats jason todd to death in a flashback. also glad to see gonzalez info about lantern corps turned out true. gonna be cool to see them fight doomsday
    What info about the Lantern Corps?

About Doomsday, you think Zod will be reanimated into Doomsday? That actually makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nemo View Post
    Dude, what the hell are you on about? I loved MoS, and yes he did save the world. What I meant by what I said is that he'll be going around the world saving people and averting small catastrophes rather than only during the big battle that threatens all life on earth.

In MoS he wasn't really "Superman" in that sense, he only donned the cape to fight off Zod and saved a few people here and there during the battles. In this movie, he will actually be Superman and do his duty patrolling the world.
    its a shame supes is an idiot and falls for wallers bullshit about bats and the other supers.

i hope aquaman gets to smack the shit out of him like hes been wanting to as well, theres a reason bats reaches out to aquaman at the end of the movie to join the league. wonder how aqua gets out of luthor and wallers cell though.

still a few things i dont know yet about this movie, im not as crazy about digging up dc stuff as i am marvel stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nemo View Post
    What info about the Lantern Corps?

About Doomsday, you think Zod will be reanimated into Doomsday? That actually makes a lot of sense.
    zods body is involved in the movie, not sure how it connects to doomsday, i just know at the end the trio join forces to fight him. and the info was that the green lantern movie wouldnt be a green lantern movie but a green lantern corps movie focusing on multiple earth based lanterns.

and green lantern corps was just announced today at comicon

- - - Updated - - -

probably shouldve worded that differently. green lantern stuff isnt involved with bvs. last i heard green lantern doesnt show up until the end scene of the justice league movie to warn them about darkseid. (altough that info is super old so no clue if thats still the plan, like i said earlier i dont stay on top of it like i do marvel stuff but i still try and keep up to date)
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Yes the main antagonist of the movie being horrible due to casting would ruin every movie for me. Sorry but just listen to the part when he says "the red capes are coming" he sounds like a frightened 13 yrs old kid. And this is supose to be Lex Luthor, gimme a break.
    Just to cut this argument short, Jesse will be portraying the updated Superman origin story version of Lex Luthor, as seen in Superman Birthright and such:

He's pretty much the perfect actor for the part.

Aside from that, I must admit, the trailer has made me more interested in the film, despite my issues with it being based around /that/ Frank Miller story. I genuinely do not like that story at all, but I'll still give the film a chance as a film in its own right.

Deleted
    The only problem Jesse Eisenberg is not a good actor. In every movie he plays the same awkward smart/weird guy. There is soooo many more actors that could pull off that role hundred times better, Jesse was the second worst joice only to frickin Michael Cera.