Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    if i dont get my proper aquaman movie there will be riots

RIOTS I SAY @_@

- - - Updated - - -

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if i dont get my proper aquaman movie there will be riots

RIOTS I SAY @_@
    "In the news today, all three of Aquaman's fans have rioted. No one noticed."

Maybe now we'll get an Aquaman TV show!
    It's really disappointing that DC seems to be doubling down on the stupid with the DCCU rather than pulling back to re-examine what folks might have complained about.
    Out of curiosity, are you connected to these videos? You post them sometimes, but they're like 30-40 minutes and no clue as to the topic link since you post them without comment in the different threads.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    "In the news today, all three of Aquaman's fans have rioted. No one noticed."

It's really disappointing that DC seems to be doubling down on the stupid with the DCCU rather than pulling back to re-examine what folks might have complained about.

Out of curiosity, are you connected to these videos? You post them sometimes, but they're like 30-40 minutes and no clue as to the topic link since you post them without comment in the different threads.
    no, im just a big fan of umberto. hes pretty much always right, he says something, it happens, or you find out later that it was going to happen.

usually i post them before i watch them.

sometimes theres good scoops, sometimes its just there opinions on things, sometimes its little scoops that arent super important.

example: in the above umberto has heard that ben affleck and geoff johns will seem to have full creative control over the batman solo movie

which while small, is probably the best news in the world for bat fans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Johns
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Yeh this is just wrong, dead or not, Ledger NAILED the Joker.
    No that still only applies to Jack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I doubt that, didnt we had a pilot of a series never mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No that still only applies to Jack
    He nailed it as well, the Burton movies are more Cartoony though IMO, Jacks Joker was more......light? I guess is a way to put it. Ledgers played off real world psycho, Jacks Joker in the Nolan movies would have just been out of place.

Both great, but entirely different Jokers.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

no, im just a big fan of umberto. hes pretty much always right, he says something, it happens, or you find out later that it was going to happen.
    I've watched before when you've linked, but usually balk at the time.

example: in the above umberto has heard that ben affleck and geoff johns will seem to have full creative control over the batman solo movie
    I just hope the shake-ups lead to them realizing that a shared world doesn't mean every movie has to FEEL the same.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    He nailed it as well, the Burton movies are more Cartoony though IMO, Jacks Joker was more......light? I guess is a way to put it. Ledgers played off real world psycho, Jacks Joker in the Nolan movies would have just been out of place.

Both great, but entirely different Jokers.
    I totally agree.
    Jacks Joker was...appropriate for the 80s.

10+ Year Old Account

usually i post them before i watch them.

sometimes theres good scoops, sometimes its just there opinions on things, sometimes its little scoops that arent super important.

which while small, is probably the best news in the world for bat fans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Johns

I would say it's mixed news at best. Geoff Johns was all behind Green Lantern...
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

james wan is the hero we deserve

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Some comments made by Zack Snyder on Batman and Superman: http://www.vox.com/2016/5/2/11565932...justice-league

Honestly, I'm hoping he backs out of directing the Justice League movies. I don't agree with how he represents these two characters, nor do I enjoy his Superman movies. Henry Cavill being Superman is the only plus

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. ”Batman’s dark.” I’m like, okay, ”No, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.
    smhsmhsmh

Proof positive that he doesn't understand the DC Universe. He can go get his jollies making Game of Thrones ripoff movies or something, idk. What a hack. Give DC a chance ffs.
    BAD WOLF

I say Zack Snyder can go hang him self.

What a waste of a director.
    Please remove him from the DC franchise he only does harm.

All I'm saying is give the live action division over to Bruce Timm.

Deleted
    Recently watched it and I quite liked it

I mean the movie has no real depth or anything like the Christopher Nolan batman films, but yeah still fun.

Why would batman get raped in prison? He's Batman...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Why would batman get raped in prison? He's Batman...
    Doesn't matter, b/c Snyder's quest to be 'edgy' means it would happen. He doesn't understand comic books themselves let alone DC titles.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    All I'm saying is give the live action division over to Bruce Timm.
    Alternatively, just watch DC animated stuff (and TV shows, if they're to your taste) and go watch Marvel at the theaters.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Some comments made by Zack Snyder on Batman and Superman: http://www.vox.com/2016/5/2/11565932...justice-league

Honestly, I'm hoping he backs out of directing the Justice League movies. I don't agree with how he represents these two characters, nor do I enjoy his Superman movies. Henry Cavill being Superman is the only plus
    I actually like the idea of a reckless Superman and Batman going off the deep-end with regards to bodily harm and lethal force. I think it gives a lot of room for them to grow towards the kind of heroes fans want them to be. Unfortunately it looked like the opportunity was squandered when their battle ended not on a shared moment of understanding their own and each other's strengths and weakness, but the amazing coincidence that their mothers had the same name (which probably stems from DC's writers being lazy and "Martha" being so close to "Mother.")

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Alternatively, just watch DC animated stuff (and TV shows, if they're to your taste) and go watch Marvel at the theaters.
    There's only so many DC animated features at the moment! I need more...

Good luck with your cave troll!