Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    That's not fair to say as Duncan Jones himself mislead us on his twitter page. Call me entitled, but they've had more time to torture the fans with "secret" trailer

Seriously, it's bad marketing too. There are going to so many sources saying it's amazing, and the next lotr, that hen it finally comes out, people will just say "eh, it was alright"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renderman View Post
    https://www.change.org/p/legendary-p...railer-footage

Please share and post other ways of gaining attention.

A lot of people were not able to go to the cons where they showed footage behind closed doors, and it's time we get a piece of the cake.
    You didn't go because you didn't make the commitment to go. Therefore you aren't entitled to see what was presented because you didn't make the commitment. You didn't get 'cake' because you didn't see fit to make the commitment. No, you can not have what you are not entitled to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I'm gonna start a petition that your petition about Darsithis should be taken down. It's time our voices were HEARD!
    I 2nd this petition.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Trailer is coming in November, so your pathetic, entitled "petition" is useless now.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2015-07-12 at 10:50 PM. Reason: grammar