Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    The greatest trick Blizz ever pulled was convincing us WoD was not a gigantic commercial for the movie...and having us pay for it.
    Wow, please talk us through the mental gymnastics behind this one because I bet they're spectacular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Screwed out of Garrosh's Mount :

Long story short, I lead a Pug group to Mythic Garry during the last few weeks of mop and Kill the fucker. No mounts drops (2 are suppose to drop). We contact Blizzard. They could not locate the instance it dropped from so they cant give us the mounts, I told them to follow my achievement (first time killing him on mythic), He still cant "find" the instance. Says just kill him again. -_-

Sonic Ninja :

Joined a Highmaul group early in WOD, Raid leader states in both the list and in chat that loot rules are Need before greed/Master loot with ZERO reserves. We get in there, pull and just barley kill heroic korgarh. The int ring drops, RL ninjas it and leaves (does bother to give out the other loot). A dozen people put in tickets. Nothing happens to the dude. fucker still had the ring over a month later.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

OP if you are on a realm that has been merged with another then its gonna screw up any TCG redemption.

Spent 3000 euros on the game over 7 years. Most Loyal customer they ever had

Used Peggle addon ingame when it was no longer allowed and removed from the game

Perma Bann.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never had a bad experience with Blizzard customer service. But I always try to be very precise in my description of the issue and am generally a very polite and well-spoken person. After all, I want them to help me, so it's important to make a good first impression.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting pathetic fanbois, white knight nitwits, and cunt anti-flyers on /ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by siaro View Post
    As the title says, what's your worst experience?
    Having a toon name force-changed for "violating terms of service", while multiple other toons, guilds, and arena teams were allowed to have the same name and keep it.

The conversation with the fucked up, stupid, lying cunt blizz GM went like this:

Me: "What about all the other toons, guilds, and arena teams that have the same name, some for years. Why have they been allowed to have this name?"

Fucked up, stupid, lying cunt blizz GM: "Um, uh, well, wow armory isn't always current."

Me: "I don't need wow armory, I just rolled a level 1 on another realm, one of the other guys is a level 85 paladin hanging out in Stormwind. Will you be force-changing his name as well?"

Fucked up, stupid, lying cunt blizz GM: "Um, uh, well, we aren't allowed to discuss disciplinary matters taken against other accounts."

Me: "Why are you taking action against me but not against anyone else who has committed the same 'offense'?"

Fucked up, stupid, lying cunt blizz GM: "Um, uh, well, we aren't trying to single you out."

Me: "That is exactly what you are doing, arbitrarily and selectively enforcing this against me, when you have knowledge of others doing the same thing and you take no action against them."

Fucked up, stupid, lying cunt blizz GM: "Have I answered all your questions?"

This was in Cata. Based on recent events, I can only conclude that the stupid lying motherfucker was transferred to the dev team for WoD.
    Terms used by morons: "passive-aggressive", "lol", "lel", "kek", "um", "welp", "dat", "legendberries", & "you do realize".
    People who use "/thread" are not morons - even morons aren't that fucked up.
    But for abject, pathetic stupidity - nobody beats the "Hay if u dont play wow why u on theez bords lol" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    That's kinda surprising, to be honest. I always find their customer service to be helpful and fast. One time I even got full month of subscription for free because I was not able to reclaim free week, lol.
    yeah i've never had a bad experience with a Blizz rep. they've always helped me out fairly quickly and gone beyond what they needed to do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hiramloram View Post
    Having a toon name force-changed for "violating terms of service", while multiple other toons, guilds, and arena teams were allowed to have the same name and keep it.

The conversation with the fucked up, stupid, lying cunt blizz GM went like this:

Me: "What about all the other toons, guilds, and arena teams that have the same name, some for years. Why have they been allowed to have this name?"

Fucked up, stupid, lying cunt blizz GM: "Um, uh, well, wow armory isn't always current."

Me: "I don't need wow armory, I just rolled a level 1 on another realm, one of the other guys is a level 85 paladin hanging out in Stormwind. Will you be force-changing his name as well?"

Fucked up, stupid, lying cunt blizz GM: "Um, uh, well, we aren't allowed to discuss disciplinary matters taken against other accounts."

Me: "Why are you taking action against me but not against anyone else who has committed the same 'offense'?"

Fucked up, stupid, lying cunt blizz GM: "Um, uh, well, we aren't trying to single you out."

Me: "That is exactly what you are doing, arbitrarily and selectively enforcing this against me, when you have knowledge of others doing the same thing and you take no action against them."

This was in Cata. Based on recent events, I can only conclude that the stupid lying motherfucker was transferred to the dev team for WoD.
    GM followed the rules and you got pissed about. maybe actually read the naming rules before you complain about them cause according to what you listed here the GM did what they are suppose to do to the letter you were just being a prissy dick about it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sold a bunch of stuff on RMAH in Diablo 3 in which got turned into $USD B.Net Balance.

Was Unable to use that B.NET balance in Hearthstone.

Considering how trivial that is as a "worst" experience, Blizzard has pretty much always been on point with any CS related issues I've had and generally go beyond what I thought I could get. I.E. Giving me refunds after it was my own fuck up etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol anger issues much, You realise they don't have a Database of "banned" names and do it by a case by case system?

A group of people offended by your name on one server may be largely different on another server. Thus you were reported and name changed but others will not be.

Though you are the kind of person CS laugh at once they hang up the call, When I did CS I always used to laugh at people like yourself that can't comprehend simple things then get angry over it anyway.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting pathetic fanbois, white knight nitwits, and cunt anti-flyers on /ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by Fag7986 View Post
    GM followed the rules and you got pissed about. maybe actually read the naming rules before you complain about them cause according to what you listed here the GM did what they are suppose blah blah various other misspellings and grammatical errors
    I'll explain this to you, very slowly, with nice small words, just once, so that even you will be able to understand it...even though you won't.

If person A takes a toon name that violates the ToS, and person B takes the same toon name, then both persons are violating the ToS.
    Terms used by morons: "passive-aggressive", "lol", "lel", "kek", "um", "welp", "dat", "legendberries", & "you do realize".
    People who use "/thread" are not morons - even morons aren't that fucked up.
    But for abject, pathetic stupidity - nobody beats the "Hay if u dont play wow why u on theez bords lol" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Either he has been lying to youa bout the pvp boost or there is no evidence he bought one.
    He admitted it, his pilot admitted it, he had no past achievements, very few wins, etc.

It was so obvious.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll explain this to you, very slowly, with nice small words, just once, so that even you will be able to understand it...even though you won't.

If person A takes a toon name that violates the ToS, and person B takes the same toon name, then both persons are violating the ToS.
    I'll explain it in simple words so you may understand it.

If Person A and B have a name that violates ToS, but on Person A's server people Report him and on Person B's server noone reports him, then Person A will get a Force name change and Person B will not.

They don't have a program that automatically forces name changes on Names that aren't excluded from the Player Creation screen I.E. Curse Words or Pre-determined no go names.

Names like "FuckBlizz" would get told on Character creation that it contains words or phrases that are inappropriate. Yet if you made a name that was "Fuukblizz" and the Creation screen saw no actual "banned" words and allowed it, but then people reported you for it since it was intentionally bypassing by having a bastardised version of the spelling THEN you will be given a Name Violation.

I tried to type this out in as simple terms as I could so you could understand it...but I'm not holding my breath.

None! Blizzard has always done me right when I have needed them. They even have freed up a few names for me that had been previously taken.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a completionist, I exchanged the 2 spectral tigers for the BoE Thistle Tea recipe (it was worth it). A couple weeks later, they changed the Thistle Tea recipe with no warning, making it impossible to learn. I was so frustrated that I forget it in my mailbox, in an attempt to resell the recipe for a way lower price. The unusable Thistle Tea has since been lost forever, they can't get it back even though I had some sort of proof.

Needless to say they were not able to do something for the tigers. As a passionate WoW player I don't now what to think.

RP Server? Cus Granddickusmaximus wont fly for a RP server name.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got banned in D3 for botting. God damn it, the RMAH was paying my rent + electricity at that time. So unfair.

Pretty much any dealing with GMs now. Like I swear to god 90% of the gms I have to deal with clearly never played the game.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I love the game but customer service isnt the best

My worst experience so far was when I was doing LFR dragon soul when it just came out and lfr was a pretty new thing.

Reset day, I was away for rl stuff. Logged on next day after reset, went to do lfr, didn't get any loot or a chance to roll on loot. I was sure I wasn't loot locked cause hey, new reset! Opened a ticket. Got a reply from the GM. Was told that I already did lfr this week. I pointed out that I wasn't online at all, and I was not hacked, I use an authenticator and all and I think the last thing a hacker would do with my character was to go do lfr. Then the gm changed his mind and stopped claiming I already did it. Instead he started saying that I was afk on bosses and did not even hit them once so did not participate in the fight and did not get to roll on loot. That was very surprising because up till this day I have never been afk in lfr, plus, i still had my meters with data showing that I was actively participating and healing. I told that to the gm, that my meters show me active and healing, he told me I was lying -.-

Thanks gm, thank you very much.

Early on during TBC I was in a group that killed one of the stronger rares in Shadowmoon (don't remember the name, but absolutely wasn't doable without a group). It's death animation caused it to fall through the ground. We couldn't see it, but could target it with /tar.
    At the time there was no way to loot without actually being able to click unfortunately. We put in a petition and managed to get a GM before the corpse disapeared. After explaining the situation, we were told "it is a known issue, next time try to loot it as it is dieing." The GM was also able to verify that we had not managed to loot it yet. The GM would not teleport the corpse to us, wouldn't teleport one of us to it, so we could loot it real fast, wouldn't generate a random item that the rare could drop for us. It was just a too bad, try to loot it as it is dieing in the future.

Diablo 3 pre Reaper of Souls.

This one time, there was a huge snowstorm in where I live. It was nearly 2 days of constant snow and hurricane, and there were occasional power outages, which wasn't as bad as today, as ı didn't had any computer or game consoles back then, and we didn't rely on electricity for heating. Still, having to stay at home that long was boring.