Deleted

Wa -> sniper training

any one got a wa for showing when sniper training is up and not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Code:
    d8ZIgaqAsoSeldu2Luu2MO45ImtPOQ5QkuZg4Yc3ukLZQi5BkQghvXoPQ2lA3sA)s1pLImmsLFtLplQgkirdwHHtrhKufNsvWXuvNdKuluuYsfLAXkclxLhsQsTkqcpwjRtviMiiLPsPjtHPtCrPOYRivjpduDDLAJuL8DQszZGy7Gu9rqsMLIOPjLQ5PkKgLIsJvrQrROy8KQ6Vsj3sv01KcNxvALuLQNcDBsz(PLyIiSM9BMUM1GOgrdIg0smfaiqPtvfIz1K12uBnFZ5LL4f5kx1(AgeZp32KyDRzpvEECj6)jQmiIvLzCebUIbTenuqGOwBG8slrTnqu0sHcXRScAjQTbIIwkuiUtrRfOKsCcIsbevHwIABGOOLcfINde0suBdefTuOqHyOVzPAegmlkex0s)pTeVix5Q2xZGOe6l7liobiQgT5mcI6bAqJOQQKwlNMjiKWG(FIsOVSVGiAgaq6XzhIAbIwFyEiwQkTIOCvAjMKYj0sC5aUlB6)jASVIOCvIWjUCa3Ph6)jUCa3bv0)tmTkGW(AgetYvu5Zi4QacIMxKcHy(58gXcWCMc91rmTkGqF6RJ4l91ruF6RJyAvaHx76IyF0h9rFCHSVAFazxxIYvN18C5xKst2hjPCY0t2hjPCYut2hPvbetpzFKwfqm1dDV3h9rF0h9rFCHSVAFKKYjt3h6vFmR55YViL6dOOpMnTkGy6(4zFKKYjt)Wdt2hjPCYu9HE1hZAEU8lsP(ak6JztRciMQpE2hjPCYup8q379rF0h9run6EVp6dIYRzqCTtItJ4ofTsRciywepNuKG(6iMwfq8sFDexoG7YI(FkuikNkppoAjwlArIw6)jIvLzC9H9kQQQM)i9r2XkQc4TpAZb9WGcX1ojoTwZOmcIIslmOquzqm7yfvb82hT5GEyqSU1SNkppUe9)ebUIbTenuqGOwBG8slrTnqu0sHcXZbcAjQTbIIwkuikfqufAjQTbIIwkuiELvqlrTnqu0sHcfIVnbbske6)e2CDuOpmAjErUYvTVMbrj0x2xqCcqunAZzee1d0GgXIHHsuUAb0sovEECjAPquvvsRLtZeesyq)prj0x2xqendai94SdrTarRpmpexoG7OL(F6LhpzAa16GApnAptMmzGbNqE2ao9HrFD0ho9kdSFM5WHNrhCyZHb7NHqE2idfILQsRikxLwIjPCcTeLxZGO5fPqiUCa3zFndIMBqk0BhWDexoG7Gk61CyT)155pVbCp)pCpziKNnGtCNIwlhWDCcIMxKcHy(58gXLd4USPxZH1(xNN)8gW98)W9KHqE2aoXLd4USOxZH1(xNN)8gW98)W9KHqE2aoXLd4o9q)pfIAfvLwIMxKcHybyotbk3GuqHcr5u55XrlrN3QnvbVmlIxO1KzCfXDeFuI1IwKOL(FIyvzgxFyVIQQQ5uiEHgXgex7K40AnJYiikkTWGcX6wZEQ884s0)tuzqeRkZ46d7vuvvnNiWvmOLOHcce1AdKxAjQTbIIwkuiELvqlrTnqu0sHcXDkAvdOhhNGOuarvOLO2gikAPqH45abTe12arrlfkui(2eeiPqO)tyZ1rHcrOt)F7W(uib
    This is one I made. Rather than a timer, it's a very simply and straightforward visual indicator, a graphic that fills up and turns red as you stand still. I find watching timers tiresome and annoying when it comes to a buff one wants to keep up all the time, and seek to get rid of them where I can.

Deleted
    thanks alot mate ! actualy if any one dont mind helping me am looking for wa for a few abilitys and a trinkets also. what i want them to do is more or less is to show when they are up and also the cds when they are on cooldown. would save me alot of times as am new with weak auras. ^_^

skull of war
    beating heart of the mountain.
    archmages greater incandescence
    agility potion
    stampede
    the crit scope

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    ... actualy if any one dont mind helping me am looking for wa for a few abilitys and a trinkets also... ^_^
    Try my auras:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVvDVUV2VrU

15+ Year Old Account
    I use a classic "classtimer". Easy as pie.

Deleted
    classtimer is that a diffrent addon =)?

I just macro'd my Beating heart with RF.
    Both on 2 min cds so you can use them at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sremmos View Post
    I just macro'd my Beating heart with RF.
    Both on 2 min cds so you can use them at the same time.
    Do you have any idea what you are replying to?

Ya it was to Aqira91 asking for WA's for trinkets and abilities, I should have made that more clear I guess.

I know it isn't a WA string but still helpful imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    classtimer is that a diffrent addon =)?

Hey ho. Yep, classtimer is an addon that displays durations etc. in "bars". I've no screenshot present of my UI (at work right now) but I use it to see if Sniper Training is active.
    As soon as I move it "fades" ... including seconds etc.