Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why should I not brag because my opponent is sad because of some online statistics?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Why should I not brag because my opponent is sad because of some online statistics?
    You could, but you can't really say you beat them with any sort of skill. So all in all it wouldn't do much in your favor.

Because everybody who is half decent at pvp went alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Drops View Post
    You could, but you can't really say you beat them with any sort of skill. So all in all it wouldn't do much in your favor.
    So it's my fault I pressed all my buttons and my enemy is suffering from chronic warcraft depression? I have to wait for you to be in peak mental condition for me to brag? I stubbed my toe before I lost my last arena match, the other team can't brag bc my foot hurt?

10+ Year Old Account
    As horde I've been getting a pretty solid 50/50 win rate with random bg's actually. *knocks on wood

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all Horde is that useless.

Today I've played Ashran with 30/40 Russian players from RU realms. Needless to say - we had a competent raid leader (veteran player over 40 years old) and all sat in TS.

Result - Alliance haven't got a single event win or Volrath kill during 3 hours I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    So it's my fault I pressed all my buttons and my enemy is suffering from chronic warcraft depression? I have to wait for you to be in peak mental condition for me to brag? I stubbed my toe before I lost my last arena match, the other team can't brag bc my foot hurt?
    Pretty much yeah. That's the stigma you get when you play Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Because everybody who is half decent at pvp went alliance.
    Why is that everyone transferred to alliance? Especially at 6.2, ally from my battlegroup own almost every random bg, ashran

10+ Year Old Account
    Man the Alterac Valley win ratio to Ally is just...like I don't get it. It nearly 99% of the time goes EXACTLY the same each and
    every single time, every Horde player I join probably has had multiple experiences with how it went, and yet the same exact
    result CONSISTENTLY happens.

Its like Horde just doesn't fucking learn. From ANY battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by Agraynel View Post
    Not all Horde is that useless.

Today I've played Ashran with 30/40 Russian players from RU realms. Needless to say - we had a competent raid leader (veteran player over 40 years old) and all sat in TS.

Result - Alliance haven't got a single event win or Volrath kill during 3 hours I was there.
    You know what people usually say about Russian PvPers? They win, cuz they cheat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Man the Alterac Valley win ratio to Ally is just...like I don't get it. It nearly 99% of the time goes EXACTLY the same each and
    every single time, every Horde player I join probably has had multiple experiences with how it went, and yet the same exact
    result CONSISTENTLY happens.

Its like Horde just doesn't fucking learn. From ANY battleground.
    It's a rule of a thumb, that as a horde the first thing you do in PvP is blacklisting IoC and AV.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's funny, I've always thought the opposite, that the alliance is incompetent. I've been (slowly) gearing my fresh 100s in i670 pvp gear, and I've been running randoms to do it. I've lost far more than I have won, and the general attitude of alliance players is akin to 5 year olds after you take their toy away. I've reported so many people for language I'm surprised I still have people to queue up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what people usually say about Russian PvPers? They win, cuz they cheat
    I was there for 3 hours with these people and can confirm they didn't go anything illegal at all.

Superior TS leadership and people precisely following leader's orders - this is the big secret. And everyone in the raid following orders the moment they are given, without questioning or any hesitation. It was remarkable.

Deleted
    The hordes answer EMFH (spoiler not all allys are humans)
    The truth they just suck and made up of kids who think they look badass

Deleted
    During TBC, the horde had much more mature players compared to know, either that or the maturity nowadays consist of being a certain age.

Deleted
    And everyone in the raid following orders the moment they are given, without questioning or any hesitation.
    Yep, sounds like Russia.

Que for Ashran Horde seems to run over Alliance like they were 10 levels lower.

I was there for 3 hours with these people and can confirm they didn't go anything illegal at all.

Superior TS leadership and people precisely following leader's orders - this is the big secret. And everyone in the raid following orders the moment they are given, without questioning or any hesitation. It was remarkable.
    Because if they didnt follow orders, and ran for their lifes they would be shot by their own officers..

Anywho, I was in an Ashran the other day - won so many events and killed the boss that I completed 3 quests in no time. The leader was great, though a bit too much RP for my flavour, damn Argent Dawn Eu players, but his comments boosted moral for most of the team and it felt kinda good to see a full raid group working together as a team. Got capped by only doing Ashran, never done that before because I hate the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I've won the last 4 WSG I was in, strong sample size, amirite?!?! One was vs a 7 heal team, which included a 5 disc priest multi-boxer. Another we got hammered, 12 HKs for us, 80 for the alliance, but we "won" the game 1-0. Which is a loss for me, since I'm there for the kills, not the XP.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    They can leave the racials in-game for flavor, lore etc. Simply disable them in PvP.
    Simply disable EMFH and we are good to go.. seriouesly such drastic change you give is sooo overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I dont understand why they just dont remove the racials for good. Would make it easier to balance, and everyone could pick what ever race the wanted out of looks and animations, and not racials.
    That ship sailed long ago friend. If there's one thing you can count on Blizzard doing, it's waiting until it's too late before attempting remedial action on major problems. The servers are way too far gone to save now unless extreme measures are taken.