OK 2pc 18(1normal and 1 Heroic) and 2pc 17M

Simple question here . I have 4 set of mythic t17. and I have 3 pieces of Tier 18 ,1 heroic and 2 normal. 1 pieces is heroic shoulders with a socket and the other 2 are normal gloves w/ socket and legs w/o socket. Now I don't have access to simcraft due to my current internet or pc. What would you do keep 4 set T17 M or rock 2PC+2PC? This question isn't for casuals I would like to know based on numbers what is the more effective choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ReklessJonez View Post
    Simple question here . I have 4 set of mythic t17. and I have 3 pieces of Tier 18 ,1 heroic and 2 normal. 1 pieces is heroic shoulders with a socket and the other 2 are normal gloves w/ socket and legs w/o socket. Now I don't have access to simcraft due to my current internet or pc. What would you do keep 4 set T17 M or rock 2PC+2PC? This question isn't for casuals I would like to know based on numbers what is the more effective choice.
    What I found with that same dilemma was that the 4pcT17 Mythic had higher burst during CA, and therefore more over all dps than 2pc+2pc. Though the simms say that they are close. With 4pc mythic being high by a couple hundred dps. I'd say stick with the mythic 4pc till you get any combination of 4pc T18.