I have no idea what to do gearwise

My Rogue

Currently Combat, but I keep hearing that assassination is better. Yet, my weapons are aimed at not being a dagger rogue (as in, I don't have any daggers whatsoever).

I'm not sure what to go for. What are my plans?

Raiding (LFR, Normal)
    Tanaan Solo
    Old Content solo

For 30k (10+20 for upgrade) Apexis Crystals you can get a 695 ilvl dagger so you could play sub. If you are really into sin, you could buy 650 version for 10k and put that one in your offhand.
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

hmm will try that, just did the first apexis shard part of my legendary, so I'm a bit low on them. But 30k should be easily done.

Deleted
    you can also get Baleful Armaments as drops in Tanaan, and the upgrade item is BOA now so you could potentially spend those 20k on another char and send it over.
    Getting daggers is easy, combat weapon was hell though.. Got mostly daggers as combat spec (no idea if they actually look at loot spec for those items).
    So I think I have perhaps spent 8 Armaments on getting 2 axes with halfway descent but not perfect stats, but getting 2 baleful daggers as assassination was trivial.
    If you do the Qs in tanaan and then mop up all the areas there you´ll be swimming in apexis shards (there´s also a weekly Q at Fang´rila that gives a buff that increase apexis drops).
    It´s a good starting point, same goes for all the other gear except perhaps trinkets, descent fillers if you´re not too deep into HFC already.

Current list;

Weapons

Trinket -> http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/combat-...t-best-in-slot

According to that, Stone of the Wilds isn't half bad. But, it has versatility which is horrible for a rogue. So should I craft it?

Check out the trinkets ranking on the Simulationcraft-results-for-WoD thread in this forum.

Also, not sure if you're gearing for PvP or PvE, but try Venom Rush instead of SR for your 100 talent.

I ended up with a Skull of War, Stage 2 now, Stage 3 when I get home from work

Not a bad item if I say so myself. Now the rest of the gear, 660 before sunday. Should be doable

If you're looking to get daggers you could look into setting your loot spec to Assassination because it's very rare to get any other weapons than daggers when in that loot spec.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a few alts, do this:

Get a lvl 3 mage tower on each alt. Then go to frostfire ridge and farm ogres for their runes, then use those for mage tower work orders. Those work orders give you a ton of apexis crystals. If you have at least 2 more alts you can get almost 1 695 token each 2 days (they're BoA).

Even if you dont have alts, you can still do that to speed up your apexis grind (gotta love them).

Quote Originally Posted by Icathian View Post
    If you have a few alts, do this:

Get a lvl 3 mage tower on each alt. Then go to frostfire ridge and farm ogres for their runes, then use those for mage tower work orders. Those work orders give you a ton of apexis crystals. If you have at least 2 more alts you can get almost 1 695 token each 2 days (they're BoA).

Even if you dont have alts, you can still do that to speed up your apexis grind (gotta love them).
    awesome tip! thanks time to start the grinding, got 3x 100 So that should be doable.