[ElvUI] Anchoring Frames?

Hi there,

I'm not the biggest in making UI's so i got myself Elvui, now I was wondering if it's possible to anchor unitframes to other frames, like buffs & debuffs are anchored to the correspondant Unitframe.

Basically what i'm going for is to Anchor my Party & Raid frames to my left chat box so when I hide the left chat box (by clicking the bottom corner arrow) the Party & Raid frames drop down to the corner.

In practise this would be:

*click the bottom arrow to hide chat* to:

As I've said, not sure if it's possible but hope so , haven't been able to find it at least
    made by Shyama

Deleted
    try asking on Tukui

If the player correspond by recive a Debuff Curse/Magic/poison/Disease and your class can dispell it you will see representative debuff above the class color and by so just simply dispell it.

However when you speaking of Anchor the frame to chatbox on hide, it wont work since that would also hide your raid frame.
    - This is a problem regarding with coding and all you can do is drag it down bottom corner and always hide chatbox or move chat to right side screen instead.

Alrighty thanks Crawler, (@HordeOn) might go try asking a workaround on tukui forums , kinda forgot my log in since it's ageeees ago ^^
    made by Shyama