Simcrafting Steelforged Greataxe

Hello.

I have a rather simple question; How do I simcraft the Steelforged Greataxe with different stats?
    I'm asking because I'm not entirely sure whether or not I should have Mastery+Multistrike, Multistrike+Haste or Mastery+Haste on it.

Code:
    main_hand=,id=116453,bonus_id=620/549/194,enchant_id=5384
    is the string I currently have for my axe (I pulled it via the Simcraft in-game addon), with 252 Mastery + 175 Multi, but I can't for the life of me figure out how the bonus_id works here.

I have two different stats, 620 presumably for Mastery and 549 for Multistrike, but what the hell is 194? Is it for stage 6/6? And what's the value for Haste?
    And since the crafted items have stats values rolled randomly between 170 and 255, how does Simcraft even know the precise value of my weapon's Mastery and Multistrike for simulation purposes, or does it automatically assume max stats?

Please help, I'm very confused and the bad people in white are coming to get me.

You're a bit off on that actually. Only one number determines the stat combination, and in this case it starts with a 1. Take a look at http://www.wowhead.com/item=116453/s...&bonus=196:620 for example. The 196 means it's mastery/versatility. If we change that to http://www.wowhead.com/item=116453/s...&bonus=175:620 with 175 it becomes mastery/multistrike. The 620 means it's the Stage 6 upgrade. Basically you just click on each of the item versions and see what change it makes in the URL, and that's the bonus to use for that stat combination.

The 549 adds something WoWhead is just calling ??? so I'm not sure what that's about. Just cut it out and you should be fine.

I'm not sure whether SimC gives it max or average, but it can be checked by simming with only that item and no buffs on to see where it goes. There's a stat log.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder