Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I hate the fuckers who don't use their god damn turn signals when exiting roundabouts.
    Maybe they're out of blinker fluid?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

I thought I was a good driver until I attended a track day and got my ass handed to me by Miatas.

My city has only a couple round abouts and they're so small that even if you use your signal when you're leaving the cars waiting to turn in wouldn't be able to see it due to the angle of your car. I'm still learning but I like to think I'm ok, not great not terrible.

My two biggest annoyance of other drivers is: a. Riding another cars ass (mine or not) when I am (or the driver they're tail gating is) already going 10 km/h over the speed limit (cops will typically pull you over for going 12 or more over in my city) b. Cutting people off just because you can't wait 5 more seconds for whatever reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had my license for 8 years, driven thousands of K's with plenty of experience on mountain/major/suburban/city roads in small/large vehicles, so I guess I'm alright. Roundabouts are extremely common here, almost guaranteed to have one in every square km, so yeah you're expected to know how to use them.

I did have a big accident 5 years ago, but that was shared fault in extremely hazardous conditions (flood/storm season). What's important is that I was driving a sedan and he was driving a semi-trailer at high speed and I came out unscathed.

Biggest bug-bears are people who don't use their indicators, tailgaters and skittish drivers in the city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been in a major accident except for someone bumping me from behind so I think so

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account

I hate driving, but I'm decent enough at it.