Can I not simcraft?

So I was trying to figure out if filling out a heroic t18 2pc with a normal 4pc was worth it for Muti. I ran sims with my current gear, patchwerk, 450s fight, 10k iterations, latest 620-02 build from today. I've got N Arch trink and M BHotM with 706,705 daggers. I'm Matrim on Darkspear US if you care to check (too new to link).

I suppose I should just trust the results but they surprised me. My current gear comes out on top with full Heroic t18 4pc just behind and 4pc N/H even further behind. I guess I thought a heroic 4pc could overcome the 2pc+2pc+arch trink and wanted to see if other people have seen similar results.

Of course Sub had gotten buffed plenty so I thought, Hey! Why not try your current gear with Sub enchants and see how the 4pc stacks up there. Of course I start off lower than Muti, but the 4pc immediately makes the switch to sub worthwhile by 1-2k dps. If the muti numbers are to be believed it makes the decision on when to switch easy. I'm just surprised they'd make 10 ilvl higher gear perform worse.

Deleted
    This is just a unique interaction between the combination of 2pc T17, 2pc T18 and the Classtrinket for sin. That's why the 2pc T17 was nerfed from 7 to 4 energy, because you probably would have worn the 2pc+2pc combo in BiS gear. The 4pc T18 boni kind of diminishes the value of the classtrinket, because it basically does the same thing as the beforementioned -> increasing envenom uptime. You can check that out in shadowcraft and see how insane the value of the classtrinket is, with 2pc+2pc and how it goes down with 4pc T18. The same thing doesn't happen to Sublety - the 4pc T18 increases the value of both 2pc T18 and the classtrinket, that's why it starts to outscale sin.

Thanks for that. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy.