CM mode question

Good afternoon fellow champers , i come to you with a simple question , i want to do the CMs of WoD and some of my RL friends have stopped for reasons, so i have been thinking if i can tank CMs as warrior with full crit/mastery gear and mastery/BA jewels ofc , but the gear i got right now is baleful (650ilvl) and 3 items from rated PvP i did in the last season which is 660ilvl . My simple question is , is there a difference between the % of stats im gonna get with that gear or should i farm 5man hcs for full 630+ ilvl with those stats?
    I will provide my armory with my CM gear aswell for you to check

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rifid/advanced (my wrist arent good i try all day for mastery/crit baleful token but bad RNG).

challenge mode mode...

As for itemization all gear scales down to 630 anyway so focus on getting your best stats.

just get items with crit \ mastery as prot warrior, it scales down to 630 anyways.

there are some items that are slightly better because of how the stats are distributed, but in general as long as they have good stats for your class then its fine, some tanks and healers prefer to gear around dmg rather than their normal main stats

also, gems/sockets are disabled (and all tertiary stats), and all gear is scaled to 630, rings procs and pvp/tier set bonuses disabled

only benefits you get are flask, food, and enchants

biggest thing for golds is mostly just knowing the pulling strats and where to jump over stuff (lol everbloom and skyreach)

Deleted
    As far as I know only PVP gear has its stats reduced in CMs, and that's literally -1 of each stat compared to PVE gear. If you just want to make sure you can just tick the "Challenge Mode" box on wowhead while inspecting the item.

Quote Originally Posted by olisaurus View Post
    As far as I know only PVP gear has its stats reduced in CMs, and that's literally -1 of each stat compared to PVE gear. If you just want to make sure you can just tick the "Challenge Mode" box on wowhead while inspecting the item.
    No they don't. Many PvP pieces are BiS for cm.

Thank you all for your answers this is why i love mmochamp .