Deleted

pvp mistweaver weapons

brand new mistweaver monk, who mainly does rbgs. should i use a staff or a 1h + off hand weapon? not sure which one i would benefict more. and why should i choose one over another?

Quote Originally Posted by rokkanqb View Post
    brand new mistweaver monk, who mainly does rbgs. should i use a staff or a 1h + off hand weapon? not sure which one i would benefict more. and why should i choose one over another?
    You want haste as main stat and there is an off hand that gives you haste I'm pretty sure.

Unless you're going to be Fistweaving a lot, you just want whatever combo has the best stats. Haste is definitely the best throughput. Probably Vers as well just because PvP. After that it's kind of a toss up. Crit is meh. Multistrike has some nice benefits, but it's nerfed in PvP. You can't get spirit on weapons. Mastery is useless.

If there is a staff with good stats though, I'd probably go with that just because it will give you higher burst when your DPS need you to help do damage. It's not really a big deal either way though. You're mostly worried about healing so whatever combo gives the best stats is probably going to be the better option.
    Last edited by Nokcihc; 2015-07-14 at 06:25 PM.