Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    wait wait wait this is a video from 2000... This was when they just banned stem cells this is about stem cells. They get the stemcells from everything they are just more abundant and better quality from fetuses
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

This changes my stance as Pro-choice in what matter? A woman's right to her body is the most important. Is this video posted to shock me into becoming anti Pro-choice?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Yeah yeah we get it, you don't like this thing you're complaining about. You never provided any links in your last thread and I don't see any more coming out of you now.

We've got one shifty youtube video that we don't even know where it comes from and absolutely zero articles on the subject from any other source.

Typically speaking: that's what one calls bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any links at all to her quotes? You didn't provide any sources last time.
    I went to edit my last thread because I was going to add a link but Darsithis was kind enough to point me to this thread that I missed. Obviously, Planned Parenthood is not denying the things that this woman said, because they responded here. That is a press release they put out on their website to make a statement regarding this undercover video. I think it's interesting they don't think she did anything wrong... they don't even say that they are going to punish her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    This changes my stance as Pro-choice in what matter? A woman's right to her body is the most important. Is this video posted to shock me into becoming anti Pro-choice?
    No, it's not intended to make anyone become pro-life or pro-choice. I think it's meant to stop people from doing illegal activities like selling aborted fetus tissue and aborting partially born babies.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    So by your stance you would be ok with a woman carrying a child to any point prior to birth for the sole purpose of harvesting that child for profit? Ok.

Enjoy your spot in hell.

What else would expect from a shitty organization that convinces women to kill their unborn babies? You would have to be a morbid individual to work at a organization like that.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-07-14 at 10:02 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Yeah don't see how organs from a fetus would be in any way useable
    They don't literally cut out said organs and transplant those full organs into living people.

You can however select specific organs to transplant their cells or graph sections of that organ into other people to stimulate organ regeneration.

The result however is the same, your harvesting unborns organs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    wait wait wait this is a video from 2000... This was when they just banned stem cells this is about stem cells. They get the stemcells from everything they are just more abundant and better quality from fetuses
    Nothing like running the old classics through for another go. This is seriously just a conservative attempt to grab a news cycle that doesn't focus on how woefully pathetic and awful the current GOP political contenders are this go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    What else would expect from a shitty organization that convinces women to kill their unborn babies? You would have to be a morbid individual to work at a organization like that.
    Better than being a deluded individual that bases your opinion on horribly biased right-wing nutjobs rather than doing your own research to see what they actually do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Amazing how the majority of the people in this thread survived pregnancy....

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Nothing like running the old classics through for another go. This is seriously just a conservative attempt to grab a news cycle that doesn't focus on how woefully pathetic and awful the current GOP political contenders are this go around.
    2 people who haven't even watched the video before commenting. They see a clip of a news bite from 2000 and immediately look to discredit the entire video but if you simply looked 10 more seconds past your closed mindedness would see the dates used in the video are from July 25, 2014.

I also find it shocking more people on this thread aren't disgusted not only in the fact that PP got caught red handed harvesting organs from unborn children but the nonchalant manner this woman who oversees planned parenthood abortions eats her dinner as she discusses how their doctors are so efficient as to how they are able to kill children as to avoid damaging certain organs they deem sellable.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2015-07-14 at 09:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    I also find it shocking more people on this thread aren't disgusted not only in the process of harvesting organs from unborn children but the nonchalant manner this woman who oversees planned parenthood abortions eats her dinner as she discusses how their doctors are so efficient as to how they are able to kill children as to avoid damaging certain organs they deem sellable.
    Because people are not acting on emotion, which is the point of this video. Otherwise, you might question the validity of harvesting organs of a fetus. Who exactly wants a fetus liver or heart?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

So by your stance you would be ok with a woman carrying a child to any point prior to birth for the sole purpose of harvesting that child for profit? Ok.

Enjoy your spot in hell.
    LOL. I am an atheist. I don't believe in fairy tales, so no hell for me. Your incredible hyperbole is cute though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    No, it's not intended to make anyone become pro-life or pro-choice. I think it's meant to stop people from doing illegal activities like selling aborted fetus tissue and aborting partially born babies.
    This video was in 2000. When Bush was outlawing stem research.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't literally cut out said organs and transplant those full organs into living people.

You can however select specific organs to transplant their cells or graph sections of that organ into other people to stimulate organ regeneration.

The result however is the same, your harvesting unborns organs.
    Graphing a liver and heart of a fetus? Really?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Sounds like elections are coming up.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Graphing a liver and heart of a fetus? Really?
    Denial, Deflection, and Discredit

10+ Year Old Account

Enjoy your spot in hell.
    You are against providing organs to the dying? Want to see Nancy Reagan cry over her husband not getting treatment? Enjoy your spot in hell...

The emotional bullshit game can go both ways...

- - - Updated - - -

Denial, Deflection, and Discredit
    Yeah, if you tell me the sky is falling, I will deny it. I don't play emotional games.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You are against providing organs to the dying? Want to see Nancy Reagan cry over her husband not getting treatment? Enjoy your spot in hell...

The emotional bullshit game can go both ways...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, if you tell me the sky is falling, I will deny it. I don't play emotional games.
    I believe this very rationale has been used by those conducting experiments on the mentally ill, sick, homeless, gay, and minority populations..............but its for the greater good.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    So I am pro choice but there might be a grey area here on if harvesting organs from a aborted fetus and not just stem cells falls under the Organ Harvest Ban. The video is slightly disturbing given the topic and them eating the entire time.

Any thoughts? Try and keep it civil I do not want this thread closed.
    You realize this entire video is being put out by the right-wing nut jobs, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    This video was in 2000. When Bush was outlawing stem research.
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19787.html

“I’m very grateful that President Obama has lifted the restrictions on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research,” she wrote in a statement released shortly after Obama reversed the Bush administration limits. “These new rules will now make it possible for scientists to move forward. I urge researchers to make use of the opportunities that are available to them and to do all they can to fulfill the promise that stem cell research offers."
    Reagan continued, “Countless people, suffering from many different diseases, stand to benefit from the answers stem cell research can provide. We owe it to ourselves and to our children to do everything in our power to find cures for these diseases — and soon. As I’ve said before, time is short, and life is precious.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the video was at least effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.