Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    I believe this very rationale has been used by those conducting experiments on the mentally ill, sick, homeless, gay, and minority populations..............but its for the greater good.
    Mentally ill, sick, gay and minority populations are the same as a fetus that would otherwise be incinerated? That's fucked...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    So by your stance you would be ok with a woman carrying a child to any point prior to birth for the sole purpose of harvesting that child for profit? Ok.

Enjoy your spot in hell.
    I mean, if we're going to start bringing in mythical locations, why even bother having a discussion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I mean, if we're going to start bringing in mythical locations, why even bother having a discussion?
    This screams ACORN all over again... The guy filming is just not dressed as a pimp...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

2 people who haven't even watched the video before commenting. They see a clip of a news bite from 2000 and immediately look to discredit the entire video but if you simply looked 10 more seconds past your closed mindedness would see the dates used in the video are from July 25, 2014.

I also find it shocking more people on this thread aren't disgusted not only in the fact that PP got caught red handed harvesting organs from unborn children but the nonchalant manner this woman who oversees planned parenthood abortions eats her dinner as she discusses how their doctors are so efficient as to how they are able to kill children as to avoid damaging certain organs they deem sellable.
    I went back and watched more. I don't need to see more O'keefe style undercover nonsense that is edited to shit to mislead viewers of the actual conversation. This is a Manhattan Institute hack job that goes along with their countless other projects dealing with topics like trying to show climate change is false, black people are inferior to white, anti-immigration, and government is bad and the source of every problem in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    You'd be surprised. She is the Director of Medical Services for Planned Parenthood, and she says many objectionable, abhorrent things, that I bet even a pro-choice, pro-abortion person would be appalled by. It's not really something that can be twisted, they're having dinner with her with a camera and talking about it. I think regardless of being a pro-life or pro-choice person, this is really about stopping illegal acts and getting some justice for the things she has done, like partially birth a baby before aborting it. (That is illegal)
    Ever thought that this woman could either A) be a look alike or B) not even be the woman they claimed and completely in on this scam. I'd like some proof of how these organs are being used. I don't even think a full term baby's organs can be used in an adult.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    It's all about believing the big lie. Makes stuff like this more palatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Completely irrelevant

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    This^ Why are threads like this even allowed? Its basically a circle jerk for uninformed and religious freaks to tell people how bad they are.
    Ah yes, the person who believes we are all held accountable for our actions are "freaks" but this person who harvests the unborn for profit as she is sipping wine in an fancy restaurant is ok by your standards.

Ten seconds watching the video and then researching the group behind it says all you need to know about this latest attack on abortion and Planned Parenthood.

Ah yes, the person who believes we are all held accountable for our actions are "freaks" but this person who harvests the unborn for profit as she is sipping wine in an fancy restaurant is ok by your standards.
    You haven't even considered the source of the video, a conservative think tank known for misleading the public. This is a heavily-edited hatchet job.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Ever thought that this woman could either A) be a look alike or B) not even be the woman they claimed and completely in on this scam. I'd like some proof of how these organs are being used. I don't even think a full term baby's organs can be used in an adult.
    A) Its not a look alike.
    http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...abortion-group
    The group’s second statement on the video, which was provided to The Hill on Tuesday, confirms it is Deborah Nucatela, senior director of medical services, who appears in the video, but fiercely disputes that the conversation was about selling body parts
    The statement explains that Planned Parenthood affiliates can legally receive reimbursement from a tissue donation procedure for the “additional expenses related tissue donation, which can vary based on individual circumstance,” but it does not go to staff members or providers.
    B) Really, whats the difference from receiving a "legal reimbursement" and a sale in this circumstance? Nothing. Basically this is Planned Parenthood admission that they sell organs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Ten seconds watching the video and then researching the group behind it says all you need to know about this latest attack on abortion and Planned Parenthood.
    Yeah, kind of thought something didn't add up in that video.....

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Mentally ill, sick, gay and minority populations are the same as a fetus that would otherwise be incinerated? That's fucked...
    Reading and comprehension fail. Nice try though.

Hopefully Planned Parenthood sues their pants off for defamation.

I wonder why the right wing has to rely on this sort of malevolent bullshit. Can't they just use truth to support their positions?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Nothing like running the old classics through for another go. This is seriously just a conservative attempt to grab a news cycle that doesn't focus on how woefully pathetic and awful the current GOP political contenders are this go around.
    Ignoring the decision to use some old material at the start, the majority of the interview was recorded in July of 2014.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, my hats done. Continue.

Protip: Read the name as ezcheese and the thread is even better.
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

You guys are really being duped by James O'Keefe again?? really? the guy who's been proving dishonest and a liar time and time again. Well have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

This video was in 2000. When Bush was outlawing stem research.
    So what is the other 95% that was shot in 2014? A glimpse of the future?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Liberals are always determined to justify killing of their own children. Its one of their primary goals, to dehumanize those who they wish to the point where this is simply brushed aside. You all make me sick.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-07-14 at 10:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Liberals are always determined to justify killing of their own children. Its one of their primary goals, to dehumanize those who they wish to the point where this is simply brushed aside. You all make me sick.
    Guys! Mission accomplished!

/confetti