Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    with the MoP bosses in how they are overtuned
    That's so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Would not have suspected those two. Guess I'll find out later.
    Gorefiend HP for LFR its fucking insane, 160M for some people who can barely reach 15k, add that to the swallow mechanic and people leaving the stomach ASAP, or not leaving the stomach in time, people tunneling the boss and ignoring the adds, as for Council, people nuking Dia and then wondering why the hell the raid is taking so much damage and not killing jube clones :P

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    That's so sad.
    its not sad its called easy mode. get your facts straight - you want challenge go do mythic not easy mode.

and as proven yet again by2nd wing lfr release blizzard is hiring 3rd rate tunners who should be fired long time ago if they cant tune up easy mode correckly.

socrethar, lol hope the robot is done by AI
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

That's so sad.
    Oh hush it. If you legitimately think something like Durumu as is should of been in LFR, you've got messed priorities.

Anyways, TC, if history serves, it'll just be a couple of bosses with things people with addons can't predict and final bosses. WoD LFR is super dumbed down. (WoD Normal is basically like MoP LFR + 20% more organizational difficulty)
    Last edited by Otimus; 2015-07-15 at 11:24 PM.

After struggling just to do N Archimonde with experienced pugs I honestly think LFR ARch is gonna be a shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    Maybe mannoroth, depending if the fear is a 1shot kill if no one stacks, because no one will stack.
    I survive that on my own on heroic with a hand of sac or something. doubt it will do much in lfr

There will be no cockblock in LFR.

Went LFR with my 670 geared dk tank today not knowing any fight:

Hellfire Assault - easy. everyone can aoe like a boss and you need only 1 who knows what to do with the munition
    Iron Reaver - easy. some people died because the raid spread hardcore in the whole room.
    Kormrok - other tank pulled him to the fire-pool and he was under 10% when he jumped in the second pool so we only had 1 grasp
    Hellfire High Council - really bad dps and people dying to random shit. we nearly hit enrage. won't be a problem with rising ilvl in the future
    Kilrogg - had to mark the adds running to the pool and do some grabbing magic so that they don't overrun us. solotanked it because the other tank decided to go afk
    Gorefiend - everyone dies in the belly. we had him at 80% when we wiped. after this someone mentioned how to leave the belly, and to focus the constructs. next try died easily.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    facts .
    Yep that anyone considers lfr in mop overtuned easy mode or not is absolutely sad. Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    If you legitimately think something like Durumu as is should of been in LFR, you've got messed priorities.
    You mean one encounter out of a whole addon where entirely ignoring the mechanic that takes ~10 seconds to start actually kills you. Yeah how messed up such an injustice. Seriously having one ability that needs to be played correctly per tier isn't too much to ask for even telltale games require you to actually hit buttons right every now and then.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2015-07-16 at 12:58 PM.

Yep that anyone considers lfr in mop overtuned easy mode or not is absolutely sad. Deal with it.

You mean one encounter out of a whole addon where entirely ignoring the mechanic that takes ~10 seconds to start actually kills you. Yeah how messed up such an injustice. Seriously having one ability that needs to be played correctly per tier isn't too much to ask for even telltale games require you to actually hit buttons right every now and then.
    It's mechanics were stupid, and required people to have already done it or be told to do it to know how to do it correctly. (Or use addons)

You're taking a "salt the earth" approach here, and not even critically thinking as to why that was a bad thing. (it was an encounter with stupid mechanics. That's just what it was. Almost all of the difficulty with it is because the colors of two things conflict with one another, and leadership. The beam isn't even the issue, really.) If you want to blame ANYONE, blame Blizzard for not giving LFR players the proper tools to lead a raid. (in fact, they just avoided having to do that entirely by just making it even more pointlessly easy.)
    Last edited by Otimus; 2015-07-16 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    council and gorefiend so far
    You can 1 shot both of them with a couple of lines of text into chat.

Gorefiend was a bit of an issue earlier this week because people didn't know that they actually have to leave the stomach before their debuff runs out.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd only see a wipe on T17 on Blast Furnace (this was the first few weeks it was out) and Blackhand when the healers wen't geared enough to power through phase two because of how much the mechanics got ignored.

(As a dps I would try getting hit by Blackhand's smash to get knocked up to the ledge with adds on it. Almost always the tank would move the boss away because he didn't want someone getting hit by the ability. Complete lack of knowledge of what is going on or troll. You decide)

I imagine people won't know how to push back on Mannoroth and will just fall off the platform. Or die to voids/fire on Xhul.
    Last edited by Kyrro; 2015-07-16 at 06:52 PM.

Gorefiend is the only one I've had any issue with so far ( 5 stack of determination). Once you explain things, and get a group that can handle the mechanics it goes pretty easy. Council and Kilrogg were two of the easiest fights I've done in there so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Nothing will ever be worse than LFR Nazgrim. The first couple of weeks it was not doable with the DPS available in LFR without about 6 stacks of determination. You could execute however you liked but the boss was not going down without a massive determination buff. I don't know where the fuck they got that tuning from. They nerfed it, and nerfed it some more, and nerfed it some more again, and eventually it was just a minor cockblock.

When I started doing Flex (with very "average" pugs) I was shocked how much easier (and faster!) the first two wings were than in LFR. It really was difficult to one-shot a whole bunch of bosses in SoO LFR, and I stayed the hell away from the last two wings.

I've only cleared about 2/3 the wings of LFR this expansion ... there's a horrible, dull as fuck vibe in there, just a bunch of people who've done it countless times already on higher difficulties farming for the legendary, no one interested in the instance for any other reason.
    The tuning was fine. MoP LFR was simply not as faceroll as people make it out to be today. There was constant wiping. LFR was a challenge- not comparable to flex, but a challenge in its own right. People forget that because SoO went on for so long, that LFR in the last year of the expansion was overrun by people that outgeared it by up to 100 ilvls. That made the system feel like faceroll, but it really wasn't. WoD LFR is a complete retardation of what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylium View Post
    Nah, the constructs only do 100k on LFR. The belly debuff does 1.5m though, so that's a definite 1-shot.
    Then they were stealth nerfed? definitely was one shotting in my raid (or very VERY close to it), are you looking at dungeon journal numbers? Cause you have to be in LFR to see the real number.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Gorefiend was a bit of an issue earlier this week because people didn't know that they actually have to leave the stomach before their debuff runs out.
    ye but that is fault of retarded tuning - one shot mechanics have no place in random group matchmaking easy mode -_-

Queue boss, I bet.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Luftdot View Post
    The tuning was fine. MoP LFR was simply not as faceroll as people make it out to be today. There was constant wiping. LFR was a challenge- not comparable to flex, but a challenge in its own right. People forget that because SoO went on for so long, that LFR in the last year of the expansion was overrun by people that outgeared it by up to 100 ilvls. That made the system feel like faceroll, but it really wasn't. WoD LFR is a complete retardation of what it used to be.
    doesnt matter - blizzard official statement on mop lfr tuning was that it was mistake and overal overtuned. and now in hfc they did it again - which is proving they have no clue wtf they want to achieve.