Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah so what did you learn from the experience truly?
    That people are assholes. Everyone is, it's just a matter of to who.

I think this is probably a good point to jump in and say this: This is now in the Cinema/TV Shows/Music/Books subforum, and you should be on-topic, IE talking about the show. This thread has derailed pretty hard from the OP, and I'm only keeping it open because there is an actual piece of media here, which, in theory, discusses some of the topics being discussed here. That being said: keep it civil, and remember our guidelines:

"The following topics are not to be discussed on MMO-Champion on penalty of ban.
    Hateful language about race, religion, country (Example: US vs. EU threads), political beliefs, etc."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    That people are assholes. Everyone is, it's just a matter of to who.
    Yeah some people are assholes, and some implement systematic or social bullying that treat someone like you like shit, now try generations of that kind of behavior. You want to defend that kind of shit as logical or superior behavior that's up to you, I won't. There was nothing you did,or anybody else that would be in that situation did to deserve to be treated that way.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    No everything must be a race/sexual orientation..ect issue to keep the public divided into as many different segments as possible so they don't realize they are being fleeced by the ruling elite and thus can't act against them.
    I don't think there's a greater conspiracy at play here. It's just that it's easier for people to deal with their issues if they have a designated enemy. I recognize divides between races in America, I do, truly. Whites have it significantly easier due to being generally better established through wealth and ownership. And the "problem" for minority equality isn't any deeper than that. Their ancestors just haven't had enough time to establish themselves in the country to the same extent that the native population have.

You have to remember that black people, for example, haven't been able to work to establish themselves properly for more than 50 years whereas white people have had 250+ years to establish themselves. Of course there will be divides that can't be solved through legislation. Of course a greater percentage of black people will be worse off than white people. Of course a greater percentage of black people will be forced to incriminate themselves than white people. You can't just redisperse private wealth and ownership equally throughout the population to make an equal playing field for all. You need to work for it on an individual level and if enough people do this eventually they cease to be a minority and become a majority. But they need something to keep them working and fighting and that's where white privilege steps in. Blame that shit like there's no tomorrow if that keeps you going. Do it! As a white person I endorse it. Whatever makes your boat float.
    Last edited by mmoc12de78fbb7; 2015-07-15 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I love the whole "I haven't benefited from white privilege therefore it does not exist" fallacy. I also love when people are against white privilege and then try to name areas where white (males) have it worse than any other demographic. But didn't you just say such privileges (pertaining to any demographic) don't exist in the first place?
    How many times have we seen the argument

"There is no white privilege, just look at Africa!"

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I can't wait. A lot of white male 20 somethings on the Internet seem out of touch with social issues for some reason. The Confederate flag is trending social issue and yet so many can't even see why someone might find the flag offensive and why the Charleston shootings were the tipping point.
    But then everything is offensive to someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Catfish vs this show?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.