Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Did you have a list of those advantages?
    How many do you want?

Land ownership
    Setting up of laws
    Setting up of business and money
    Having people of same like mind to help climb social and economic ladder.
    Slavery
    Education which rolls land ownership, money and having right connections all into one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    The documentary, while probably not stated, is from the view of United States citizens. Yes, anyone can be a racist. Here in the United States you cannot deny the advantages of whites, namely White Anglo Saxon Protestants have enjoyed. Same as if it was some country in Asia being racists to whites.
    Am I not allowed to have a future because white people prospered in the past, dying in the millions in wars?

"White privilege".

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    20 years ago maybe. The only white privilege that exists today is maybe in terms of attraction if that. Otherwise everything is equal. Inb4 people mention a Shaqualanfanza didn't get a job somewhere over Bob who did get the job when ratchet made up names like that(yes they are made up like Airwrecka) should have changed their name the second they were an adult.
    So inequality was wiped out in 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    20 years ago maybe. The only white privilege that exists today is maybe in terms of attraction if that. Otherwise everything is equal. Inb4 people mention a Shaqualanfanza didn't get a job somewhere over Bob who did get the job when ratchet made up names like that(yes they are made up like Airwrecka) should have changed their name the second they were an adult.
    Only attraction? "ratchet made up names"?

All names are "made up" you do realize?

What about a name makes a person unworthy?

"Oh I see this person has a degree from harvard and made several breakthroughs, but their name is Shaniquah" Do you realize how stupid that sentence is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    How many do you want?

Land ownership
    Setting up of laws
    Setting up of business and money
    Having people of same like mind to help climb social and economic ladder.
    Slavery
    Education which rolls land ownership, money and having right connections all into one.
    You can't really discuss topics like this here if you contest any of those points I hope you take that into consideration when you don't receive an indetail appropriate answer on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Am I not allowed to have a future because white people prospered in the past, dying in the millions in wars?

"White privilege".
    No but when the first defense of few is not to see the other side of people's struggle and put up shield of "white bashing" then it is hard to carry on the discussion of race.

"White privilege".
    Who said you're not allowed to have a future? What the fuck is with the hyperbole?

Deleted
    Is this going to be about white guilt and white privilege? White guilt is BS. White privilege is BS.

shit I already know of, but others sure as hell need a wake up call.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Is this going to be about white guilt and white privilege? White guilt is BS. White privilege is BS.
    So when banks prefer white bankers to minority bankers despite same business plans, same credit scores, same capital, it's what then?

"White privilege is BS" *says white person in mostly white country where mostly white people run all parts of government where mostly white people control all aspects of business.*

How easy it must be to dismiss that notion...

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So when banks prefer white bankers to minority bankers despite same business plans, same credit scores, same capital, it's what then?
    Calculated risk based on statistical data?

Deleted

"White privilege is BS" *says white person in mostly white country where mostly white people run all parts of government where mostly white people control all aspects of business.*

How easy it must be to dismiss that notion...
    It's something made up in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Vago View Post
    Calculated risk based on statistical data?
    Statistical data? You mean the statistical data that falls apart once you include socioeconomics? Middle class and upper class blacks aren't committing crimes, very poor blacks do, just like very poor whites. Which is why one study in Ohio found that poor whites and poor blacks committed violent crimes at almost the exact same rate.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I can't wait. A lot of white male 20 somethings on the Internet seem out of touch with social issues for some reason. The Confederate flag is trending social issue and yet so many can't even see why someone might find the flag offensive and why the Charleston shootings were the tipping point.
    Oh god my sides.

So when are they going to release the sequel Black People

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    MTV is for kids. Mature adults don't watch MTV.
    Who cares what they broadcast, only children will see it.

*edit*
    Just watched the linked vid. LoL what a joke.
    I bet Mallsecurity, Pann and Protar would LOVE that fucking show.
    Why do you think I would "LOVE" it? I watched the video on your recommendation and I have to say it didn't really float my boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    It's something made up in your mind.
    They did this experiment Tiili. I linked it in a previous thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more "you're entitled to the same future as anyone else of other ethnicities". Nobody's trying to deny anyone a future.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Will this all be set to a Mentors as a soundtrack?
    Not that a lot of people here would understand the joke ... but I'd watch that show

Deleted
    Statistical data? You mean the statistical data that falls apart once you include socioeconomics? Middle class and upper class blacks are committing crimes, very poor blacks do, just like very poor whites. Which is why one study in Ohio found that poor whites and poor blacks committed violent crimes at almost the exact same rate.
    Again, as I've said a hundred times before, economics can't explain why people choose to commit the crimes they do.