7+ Year Old Account

subterfuge + vanish nerf ?

Is it just me or it was finally fixed ... playing right now and getting only 3 sec of sub. with the glyph of vanish.

I don't think you'd call a bug fix a "nerf" but yes, it seems like it.

It's not nerfed/fixed. Can confirm it's still working the way it has for the last year on live.

Deleted
    I am still getting double Subterfuge buffs after Vanish.

Make sure you have the talent...lol.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

7+ Year Old Account
    Still not working for me.

Switched back to sub to try it again and i only get 3 sec of subterfuge with vanish glyph. going to ask the other rogue in my guild to try it tonight.

Note that i was playing mut before going sub yesterday and realizing it was not working... maybe it's a bug with me, maybe it will not work only once you unglyph it once or something. going to open a ticket and see if i can get answer from bliz.

Works for me. Make sure you're not judging based on opening from stealth. Also make sure you have vanish glyph and subt talent. Also you have to be in Melee range for it to proc a second time. I noticed sometimes if I'm not in me lee range it won't give me subt buff until I walk into range.

Deleted
    I have never had the subterfuge bug (with the glyph and the talent).

I'm using a tellmewhen icon to track my vanish/subterfuge buff, and it always goes like this :

Vanish buff lasts 5 sec (3sec normal vanish + 2 sec glyph)
    Subterfuge lasts 3 sec... and that's it

How do you get a second Subterfuge ?

There was time (not sure how it is currently) when second Subterfuge wouldn't proc if you did no offensive attacks for longer than 1 sec after the first Subt buff dropped off (or something like that, correct me if I'm wrong). Could it be that you're always pooling energy and not doing anything for a long period of time after the 1st Subterfuge? Do you have any logs?

Deleted
    I was just stupid, I thought the tooltip on Vanish said that I could use my attacks during the 5 seconds window, and then subterfuge would allow me to use stealthed-ability for 3 more seconds... Please forget what I've just wrote then, my mistake.