Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    It could still be worse...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evyne/advanced

That face isn't even his own anymore.
    your body is at least muscular and fitting, not to mention textures are better than what male nelves have! that atrocious waist, there are some weird fetishes going on in Blizz art director's beareu

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    You're over a year late on this feedback. Like them or turn them off. We didn't need this post.
    So that makes his feedback invalid? Who is 'we'? I didn't realize you spoke for the collective community.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

heh. I honeslty don't play to look at how fabulous my toon is. I play to kill stuff. But go figure.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

I main a night elf, and I honestly play with the old models because NE's new ones suck a lot.

You have to be kidding.

Seriously, the male nightelf model update is one of the few real improvements considering male night elves looked like total shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Meanwhile, female night-elves look like female trolls. Guess they spend half their day in a gym, lifting weights and not running outdoors, like we thought they did...
    After briefly checking infamous thread about enlf female I got impression that nelf players wanted to look more like troll female, specially considering how her belly area was handled. Besides nelf females are warriors it's to be expected that they'd be at least slightly muscular. Where real problem is imo is how texture was handled.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    I fully agree. They have far more masculine (square) jaws than males. I don't have an idea how could they pull such a foul trick on elves.
    I don't know I think that troll females look super feminine even with prominent jawline and long nose, and slightly muscular body. I think that faces should be more faithful to original (but I love the mean face, and I think at least 2 faces are very faithful to previous ones), and better texture, and some minor tweaks like eyelashes.
    It is not as if I'm twitching to get back to WoW but I would consider it if they looked better than this pile of crap they are now.
    I think they're better but just not finished/ half-arsed.

How is it possible that cata old Illidan model has better textures than new playable one these fingernails and toes. Pathetic!
    I also have a problem with it- what happened to textures?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    You have to be kidding.

Seriously, the male nightelf model update is one of the few real improvements considering male night elves looked like total shit.
    no, it is you who must be kidding. there is almost no improvement, waist, chest, legs, shoulders look horrible, not to mention textures. even hair look wrong. just look at dwarf, it is another dimension

I don't know I think that troll females look super feminine even with prominent jawline and long nose, and slightly muscular body. I think that faces should be more faithful to original (but I love the mean face, and I think at least 2 faces are very faithful to previous ones), and better texture, and some minor tweaks like eyelashes.
    female trolls retained their angular face while ne females have butch heads.