Will the 735 Legendary be a noticable upgrade if misused

Here's a thought - say you're in a raid group and the legendary ring CD is used (selfishly or not) at a time that does not suit your CDs or for a specific mechanic - like say only using it twice in a 5 minute fight instead of 3 times, or for the sake of Mut, completely outside of Vendetta.

The question I pose to theory crafters and the like is: How much of an advantage you think it will be over the 715 ring, at least before we factor in the 3ilvl upgrades from Archi if it never lines up with your CDs?

I guess realistically you'd just have to make your CDs work with it as best you can but I'm thinking this adds a completely new layer of cheese to rankings where some rogues get to line it up with their CDs because they're their guilds ringlord (tm), where others do their best to match their CDs where they can.

I would like to think that competent raid leaders would use the ring cd similarly to bloodlust (one person is in charge of using it at mandated times). Ideally a class with 2 minute CDs would be in charge of it. In pugs, good luck.

itll be an upgrade of about 20 ilvls

Quote Originally Posted by Athonel View Post
    I would like to think that competent raid leaders would use the ring cd similarly to bloodlust (one person is in charge of using it at mandated times). Ideally a class with 2 minute CDs would be in charge of it. In pugs, good luck.
    Haha yeah ... in LFR it's getting used on CD, including on trash most likely, by people with 2-minute cds.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    I'd swap anything out to avoid RNG personally, but also the ring gives like a 156% damage buff if I understand it correctly so even if used suboptimally compared to the RNG of the 715 I'm betting it'll be far stronger.