Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Blizzard should make a movie with Blood Elves and Gnomes, they can show it in select theatres in limited showings to appease the 5% of people that would show up compared to an Orcs vs Humans movie, at least that 5% will get what they want, which is a Warcraft movie that isn't a Warcraft movie.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point Metzen should make orc p0rn. But I recall seeing Draenei in the Warcraft footage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Blizzard should make a movie with Blood Elves and Gnomes, they can show it in select theatres in limited showings to appease the 5% of people that would show up compared to an Orcs vs Humans movie, at least that 5% will get what they want, which is a Warcraft movie that isn't a Warcraft movie.
    Gnomes? really i alrdy had Hobbits for the last +10 years of cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Gnomes? really i alrdy had Hobbits for the last +10 years of cinema.
    That covers Elves, Dwarves, Trolls and Goblins then.

It will have to be a movie about worgen and undead..... Twilight... I hope you're pleased with yourself.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Gnomes are nothing like hobbits

Don't insult the high tinker.

I'd be interested to see how they'd do a movie based on the beginnings of Warcraft without involving orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    How can Warcraft just now become Metzen-ified if the guy has been heavily involved with the story since the dawn of the franchise? Hasn't Kosak been the more Orc-horny one, anyway? I too am rather sick of seeing so many Orcs, but saying the franchise suddenly became Metzen-ified just sounds weird.
    Metzen suffers from George Lucas Syndrome. In other words, he's gotten older and far more successful. He can do whatever he wants to the story and no one is going to tell Metzen "that's a bad idea."