Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Question is, will the burglar have learned his lesson or will he be back on the streets burglarizing homes next year?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    let me guess, American?
    Because your nonsense doesn't apply to other countries' police training.
    Disabling a suspect is priority #1, not killing.

Your semantics don't make a difference. I know it's called center mass. I used other words to showcase the difference more clearly..
    And as for the law.. look it up yourself.. Court rulings do exist in that regard.
    Hahahahahaha...

"Oh, its OK that I robbed a bank. I am in Russia, this police officer here won't use anything harmful to stop me like those horrible American police will."

Last words have been recorded on footage before subject was turned into a pile of jelly. Officer on duty complained that his clip emptied slower than expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Deleted
    I am not sure what would have made the bigger story, this one or the one where a cop shoots somebody for burglary and gets away scot free for it (a made up one, this hasn't happened to my knowledge). I mean, yeah crime is bad and criminals are bad, but shooting them seems a little excessive when they are non aggressive and/or non threats.

And I guess it would actually count as assault, or use of unnecessary force.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post

Since so many people (in the gun threads etc.) love to claim how aiming at extremities instead of lethal body center would be just a myth lol
    How do you know he was actually aiming at his leg specifically?