Demo still pwns PvP mwhahahaha

I had 7 days for free and I came to check out. What I saw? A lot of wreckage. They just melted in front of my Demonbolts. Cataclysm is awful tho. I don't think they will nerf Demonbolt too, but I don't care. I love Demo and I'll stay Demo. Aff is cool too so as Destro, but Demo can't be replaced. It's the best spec in the game IMO.

Anyway I just wanted you guys know that Demo is more than viable, regardless what "Ion the nerf monster" said. Haven't tried PvE. Probably Demo sucks in PvE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo is still completely viable if you're allow to freecast, even when pressured you can put out some damage. Just play what you want, if you enjoy it then go for it. I've played Destro since vanilla, through thick and thin and I can't imagine myself playing any other spec. Though I do enjoy my bouts of Demo and Affli, mostly Demo really.

Destro is the one spec in dire straits in regards to arena atleast, the amount of setup you require just to get off any damage is inane, but atleast it's real good damage. Which makes it kind of a hit and miss spec honestly. If you get off damage you've easily done 3/4ths of a targets health, but if you face a comp who can completely lock you down, you do less damage than healers.