The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

God dammit Flordia Man

God dammit.

I wonder if the gator did the bloody death roll on his D.

Crikey.

http://thugvirals.com/florida-man-ar...-an-alligator/

People have had sex with pit bulls, donkeys and even parrots, but this incident is on another level.

Rupert Darwin, 59, kept a 12 foot alligator tied and blindfold for the last month, sexually assaulting the reptile multiple times a day.

Ha ha, the first comment. An areptile dysfunction.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Wow gg Florida man.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

This man , this FLORIDA MAN never ceases to amaze. When I think he can't top his last feat he does it again.

God bless Florida man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Florida man breeding some sort of gator-human hybrid to use as his henchmen.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

A story about a Collier County man who was arrested for having sex an alligator is going viral on Internet websites.

Too bad it’s a hoax.

The story, posted on a website called Thug Virals, says a 59-year-old Everglades City man named Rupert Darwin was caught molesting the gator by a hiker. He supposedly had tied and blindfolded the reptile and had been abusing it for the past month.

The story said Darwin was getting revenge on the gator for attacking him.

People accustomed to strange stories coming from Florida picked up the story and started sharing the link on Facebook, Reddit and other sites.

This led the Collier County Sheriff’s Office to issue a statement on its Facebook page debunking the story:

“Hey everyone - this story seems to be gaining traction on social media, but don’t believe it. It’s as fake as crocodile tears.”

The sheriff’s office website also shows no record of anyone named Rupert Darwin being arrested for any crimes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    This man , this FLORIDA MAN never ceases to amaze. When I think he can't top his last feat he does it again.

God bless Florida man
    Wont be saying that when a group of Gatorhumans storm into your house and sodomize you in the middle of the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 2015, there's literally nothing wrong with having sex with alligators, you bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A story about a Collier County man who was arrested for having sex an alligator is going viral on Internet websites.

Too bad it’s a hoax.

The story, posted on a website called Thug Virals, says a 59-year-old Everglades City man named Rupert Darwin was caught molesting the gator by a hiker. He supposedly had tied and blindfolded the reptile and had been abusing it for the past month.

The story said Darwin was getting revenge on the gator for attacking him.

People accustomed to strange stories coming from Florida picked up the story and started sharing the link on Facebook, Reddit and other sites.

This led the Collier County Sheriff’s Office to issue a statement on its Facebook page debunking the story:

“Hey everyone - this story seems to be gaining traction on social media, but don’t believe it. It’s as fake as crocodile tears.”

The sheriff’s office website also shows no record of anyone named Rupert Darwin being arrested for any crimes.
    Yeh, right, just Flordia Man covering his tracks so he can keep breeding his gatorhuman stormtroopers.

Sooo would a human dick actually fit into a gators ass/vag? Wonder if he ever tried to get a bj from it... Don't care if the story is fake these are things i'm actually curious about now.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

7+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised anymore.....

The depravity of mankind has only numbed me to these type of incidents.

I can only laugh now.

Tis a hollow laugh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Florida man breeding some sort of gator-human hybrid to use as his henchmen.
    And that children, is where Gorn come from!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

15+ Year Old Account
    WHAT THE FUCK.

Seriously. I live in Louisiana and never heard of anyone fucking an alligator. I did not even fucking know it is possible. I understand the possibility of fucking a mammal(all pretty similar), but who the fuck thinks "You see that alligator? Ima gonna fuck it.". You would think their sexual organs would be completely different, I know they call the reptile penis something completely different, I did not even think this was possible.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a hoax. Closing.