Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What's far, far worse, that this video doesn't give info on, is that Elliott was fired from a well-paying job as a graphic designer because of this. These two women were planning to go so far as to have a 3rd person pose as a 13 year-old girl to try and have Elliott framed as a pedophile.
    All because he disagreed with their politics.
    So these women wanted to harass and publicly shame a minor--a 13 year-old boy, as well as potentially ruin his future by 'informing potential employers', and then when someone told them it was wrong, they accuse that person of harassment, get him fired, took away his livelihood which directly impacts his entire family--and he's a father of 4, he'll potentially see jail time and they even tried to have him framed as a pedophile..
    from the youtube comments..

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its like when they go on about rape culture in the west and yell at George RR Martin when a female character is raped in a medevil fantasy book/tv show setting. You wanna see rape culture move to friggen india.
    Saw on my facebook feed that pedophiles should be casterated according to several users over the years.

Rape culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    For men who are afraid to disagree with rabid feminists for fear of jail time, I offer my services from "Women gender traitors inc.", where we can disagree with other women without the fear of being threatened with jail time. My partner is Vanyali. Our price is one pan of chocolate brownies a week.

contact me at proudgendertraitor@hotmail.com
    While I find the post cute as it was intended the sad reality is that most American "feminists" would easily throw their own womenfolk to the wolves if it endangered their position. I mean they even scoff at women who still CHOOSE to be a housewife and demand they get a job that they don't want to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    While I find the post cute as it was intended the sad reality is that most American "feminists" would easily throw their own womenfolk to the wolves if it endangered their position. I mean they even scoff at women who still CHOOSE to be a housewife and demand they get a job that they don't want to have.
    Kind of hard to assert when this is going on in crackanada.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Many users on this site are too quick to discredit feminists. They think all are femi-nazis and it immediately turns into trash talking them and wanting them to die.

It's a bit concerning.
    to bad the main amount of feminists we see are perpetuating retarded shit like in OP's link.

Many users on this site are too quick to discredit feminists. They think all are femi-nazis and it immediately turns into trash talking them and wanting them to die.

It's a bit concerning.
    But this is a good example of bad feminism. Of "femnazi". They're trash talking the legitimately trash feminists.
    I get where you're coming from, but why post that here? Why post a line like that in a thread where the "trash talking", where the harsh criticism, is entirely on point and correct.
    If this sentiment of being too quick to discredit feminists is so prevalent on this site, surely you could have posted that in an appropriate thread instead of here.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, I've kinda learned to embrace the fact that I have my own opinions that often fly in the face of rabid -isms. True feminism would be to let women decide what role/opinion they want and not be yelled at for it. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its like when they go on about rape culture in the west and yell at George RR Martin when a female character is raped in a medevil fantasy book/tv show setting. You wanna see rape culture move to friggen india.
    Watch out, you can get infracted for that. I got infracted yesterday for saying that if you went to the people who had money in Africa like in Somalia or something and demanded jobs etc from them they'd shoot you after laughing at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    But what if they are really tasty digital brownies?
    I'll need to grow digital taste buds then...

"They convened a meeting of friends to discuss how Elliott should be publicly shamed; they bombarded their followers with furious tweets and retweets about him (including a grotesque suggestion from someone pretending she was a 13-year-old that he was a pedophile); they could and did dish it out."

WTF? How are THEY not in jail right now? I'm getting pissed reading this I should go sleep

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Even Twitter sent the "harrased" tweets that they the guy wasn't in violation of twitter rules.

How can something not be a twitter violation but get you sent to jail for 6 months.
    beats me, I would hope the judge would laugh their ass off and toss the case out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    beats me, I would hope the judge would laugh their ass off and toss the case out.
    It's Crackanada.

I wouldn't count on it. It's bad up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're just saying that because of the patriarchy, dude.
    Down with the -atriarchy!

So if this is all true why arent the women being arrested for stalking and harassment?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Down with the -atriarchy!
    I'm sure you engagement with Vanyali will help you see the light.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you engagement with Vanyali will help you see the light.
    She's my partner in this new company.

Fighting against rabid -isms since 2015!

Kind of hard to assert when this is going on in crackanada.
    Some of the stuff like this (pertaining to feminism) that happens in Toronto is legit scary sometimes. That said, it seems to be centered around Toronto. Perhaps U of T being the source? Not sure, not terribly well informed, though that's the impression I've gotten. If I'm not mistaken though, that red-haired glasses wearing raging women who's become "the face of bad feminism" on the internet meme-wise was from (or discovered at) U of T, harassing a men's rights talk attendants.

Yeah man, cant be a housewife anymore. Thats letting the Man win. Female activists I compare to PETA. I agree with the ideas behind it. I'm all for rights for females, and animals. Hell everyone should have equal rights. But the way they go about it disgusts me. Instead of trying to solve issues and get a real debate going. They would rather sling mud at other females who don't agree. And god forbid if you're a male and disagree, you better just lawyer up now. Same with PETA how they use aggressive protesting and flat out attack fisherman boats. They just fight fire with fire. Making a shit storm so thick I switch off

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless its a Catriarchy, i would be happy to live in that system.
    I thought we already lived in a Catriarchy? That's what my cats tell me anyways.

I should probably post constructively at least once and say: I really hope the case gets tossed out. Even heated disagreements arent harassment. Especially if she never told him to stop, repeatedly.

It's a bit concerning.
    Nobody called for the death of feminists. I don't respect feminism as an ideology, because I prefer to think for myself. I dislike many tactics used by feminists considered both radical and mainstream. Like the bullshit of, "if you believe in equality, than you're a feminist!" that I've heard spouted countless times on the internet and in real life. No, I believe in equality, but I'm not a feminist because I disagree with other parts of the ideology, like the very idea of patriarchy, which is core to every version of feminist theory I've ever seen except for some extremely non-mainstream ones.

What I find concerning, is that when people criticize feminism as an ideology, not resorting to personal attacks of any kind, seemingly normal, rational people pull out the harassment card. I consider you one of the most rational people on this site, and here you are saying it's concerning that these posters want feminists to die, when no one has expressed or even implied that.