Shipyard HFC cache requirements to get current difficulty loot?

So I got my second cache this morning and it's still set at normal loot.
    I only did normal the first week and since then have been doing hc's.

My guild is at 5/13 and I have 13 kills in hc.

I thought as you only get loot from the same difficulty you're clearing the requirement was only a couple kills on that difficulty...

Can anyone explain what the requirements are?
    Thanks.

Deleted
    I got my Hc HFC cache at 13 kills. The one before was normal, had not killed any hc bosses back then (Requirement could of been lower, im just saying that my cache was HC)

Are all your kills loot eligible? A couple of threads that you may find useful.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hellfire-cache

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...thic-HFC-cache About the mythic cache.
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2015-07-16 at 03:36 PM.

Yes they were all eligible.
    Also it's weird that I only had 2 normal kills when I upgraded my shipyard to level 2 and that procced a normal cache.
    Yet now I have 13 kills on HC still a normal.

Is it just buggy? I've read a few threads and the only thing I've seen confirmed is Mythic cache requires 8 kills.

Sorry no clue. We will not know if it is bugged or not until Blizz say what the requirements are. It is possible they have added more factors like you need 8 kills and say 6 individual bosses down or perhaps 8 kills and an item level of 700. You could check over on the official forums but I imagine there's many threads already. I had 18 heroic kills and got the hc cache this time round.

Deleted
    Your Blackrock Foundry kill count affects the quality of HFC garrison mission as well.

Lots of mythic BF kills (>21): Heroic HFC box - normally this triggered extra 1K gold on BF cache
    Lots of heroic BF kills: Normal HFC box - normally this triggered Mythic BF caches
    <21 Heroic kills or less: LFR HFC box (base box quality)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how many Heroic Kills for HFC you will need before you get mythic cache? I am currently at 39 heroic kills, my one earlier this week was a heroic cache loot. But that was on Tuesday. I had only 27 kills at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    Wonder how many Heroic Kills for HFC you will need before you get mythic cache? I am currently at 39 heroic kills, my one earlier this week was a heroic cache loot. But that was on Tuesday. I had only 27 kills at that point.
    You need to do mythic to gain access to mythic caches

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That wasn't how it was on previous tiers. And my alts that haven't stepped foot in heroic have heroic caches available to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    That wasn't how it was on previous tiers. And my alts that haven't stepped foot in heroic have heroic caches available to them.
    It is how it works now, cache is the same level as the difficulty as you're working on (according to Blizzard's "system"). Your alts get heroic caches because they raided some mythic in BRF, so Blizzard considers them heroic raiders in HFC.

With the help of a GM I could finally narrow it down:
    nhc hfc cache if you raided brf hc, probably between 13-21kills, or if you are raiding hfc nhc, you should get one after around 21 kills.
    hfc hc cache if you raided brf mythic,most people report 13kills, or if you are raiding hfc hc, GM said something about 21 kills(so that's why I presume it's 21 for nhc too)
    hfc mythic cache for raiding hfc mythic, reported kills required are 8