Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Things you're going to wait for flying to finish

Never did my stables mounts ... thought I might start them ... LOL no fucking way without flying.

But bravo to all you folks who did that in the minimum possible amount of time.

Deleted
    Upgrading my craftable items. I feel that farming felblight will be much quicker on my gatherer with flightform than by any other means.

Deleted
    The last 100 treasure for the grand master treasure hunter achie .

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    Archaeology...
    Oh yeah, that.

10+ Year Old Account
    only thing i still havent done is the 5000 claw achievement

10+ Year Old Account
    Archaeology...
    This x100...

And pet battles, and I might as well finish gettinflg the rest of the treasures for completionist sake...

Archaeology...
    Pretty much this.

Maybe farming the rest of the toys/pets of the rares scattered throughout Draenor which I haven't come around to doing just yet.

Deleted
    Level my alts.

Archaeology is really the only thing I couldn't bother to do without flying, and it really wasn't that big of a loss. Might start when I can fly.
    Everything else .. the treasure hunting was actually fun without flying. Might gather felblight more actively, still already got 2 items upgraded to level 6, so its not that bad.

Level alts and finish archaeology (Only need seven more for Draenor Curator).

I will more actively camp the new rare pets as well.

It's funny, my arch toon is at 660 or 670 now, but has only done maybe a dozen FFR dig sites.

If I'd gone into the garrison mine every day with her she'd have been 700 a long time ago!

Yeah, just archaeology. I'm a completionist, but I refused to do it without flying.

Fishing, still haven't gotten Nat. I need to get all the achieves for 100 X fish.

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    Fishing, still haven't gotten Nat. I need to get all the achieves for 100 X fish.
    Nat wasn't a big deal at all. It was actually WORTH it to ride around Draenor once to level cooking/fishing, and later to do Nat. Or, at least, the time spent dodging mobs wasn't a big deal compared to the time spent finding a quiet place to fish. Plus, fishing is much less painful in WoD than in MoP.

Archaeology? Fuck that.

Getting sent back to some spot 5 minutes from a flight point every day or two in SMV for a week or three to train some mount? OMG NO, NO FUCKING WAY. Just, NO.

Archaeology, the last treasures, and alts. Got 9 level 90+ alts queued up and waiting to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Nat wasn't a big deal at all. It was actually WORTH it to ride around Draenor once to level cooking/fishing, and later to do Nat. Or, at least, the time spent dodging mobs wasn't a big deal compared to the time spent finding a quiet place to fish. Plus, fishing is much less painful in WoD than in MoP.

Archaeology? Fuck that.

Getting sent back to some spot 5 minutes from a flight point every day or two in SMV for a week or three to train some mount? OMG NO, NO FUCKING WAY. Just, NO.
    And I feel the other way around. I felt it was "worth" doing my arch, so I can get the weapon for my pally to level with. But fishing, nah... Didn't want to run around looking for pools to fish from. To each their own, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Archaeology, the last treasures, and alts. Got 9 level 90+ alts queued up and waiting to fly.
    I don't really understand why lack of flying impedes leveling, at least on the scale of months.

If you had your L92 alts in their garrisons back in January, they could have mined/herbed/XP-missioned their way to L100 or L98+a couple hours of mob grinding by now, with somewhat regular but not obsessive attention.

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    And I feel the other way around. I felt it was "worth" doing my arch, so I can get the weapon for my pally to level with. But fishing, nah... Didn't want to run around looking for pools to fish from. To each their own, right?
    Yeahhhhhhh ... I made sure I got heirlooms from Garrosh, but later on I just crafted weapons for them.

Also I had mental scars from Jade Forest archaeology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably archaeology. Not much else though.

Why didn't you just do the daily and buy the fish from the AH? It was so easy to level fishing with or without flying