Deleted

Trinket question

Sup Guys,

i was fortunate enough to get the scales of doom mythic wf socket.
    Currently wearing BHotM HC and Mirror HC. Playing as MM.
    I guess Mirror is worth it in certain fights where it can be used to deal with adds.(e.g. Kormrok Hands, Hellfire Assault and Iskar during the flight phase)
    Would it be worth it to switch from BHotM to Scales in these fights? And should I switch from Mirror to scales in single target encounters?

Thanks for answers

Mirror is also one of our best single target trinkets (be careful as the images are stationary).

Use Mirror/BHotM for all the fights in HFC. With intelligent use of the on-use trinkets (line up well with rapid fire) you should see better results. Though the scales might SIM a bit higher for you (in scales/mirror combination), the control of these buffs will give you the damage when you need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. Sims can only tell you so much. The random nature of RPPM trinkets means that scales is basically guaranteed to go off 15 seconds before Rapid Fire comes off cooldown, or 2 seconds after the effect fades. BHotM, on the other hand, has a cooldown that lines up perfectly with Rapid Fire, and YOU control when you use it. Not the game, not some arbitrary invisible man with a pair of die, you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Disclaimer: *Soon* is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. *Soon* may not actually occur soon. *Soon* will occur sometime between right now and the heat death of the universe...probably... We COULD make *Soon* occur sooner, but it would cost you a raid tier.

Hi,

As MM hunter, im using [Meaty Dragonspine Trophy] + [Humming Blackiron Trigger] both MYTHIC

additionally, I have [Malicious Censer]+ [Mirror of the Blademaster] both normal in my bags

Should I keep the mythic trikents since it provides me with more agility or should I replace them with the normal new trinkets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seexy View Post
    Hi,

As MM hunter, im using [Meaty Dragonspine Trophy] + [Humming Blackiron Trigger] both MYTHIC

additionally, I have [Malicious Censer]+ [Mirror of the Blademaster] both normal in my bags

Should I keep the mythic trikents since it provides me with more agility or should I replace them with the normal new trinkets?
    Just based on comparing the trinkets when equipped on my own hunter, I'm seeing the Mythic Meaty Dragonspine Trophy being a bit worse than Normal Mirror of the Blademaster, which is a bit worse than Normal Malicious Censer, which is a bit worse than Mythic Humming Blackiron Trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Disclaimer: *Soon* is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. *Soon* may not actually occur soon. *Soon* will occur sometime between right now and the heat death of the universe...probably... We COULD make *Soon* occur sooner, but it would cost you a raid tier.

The normal mirror is your best trinket after that just discard your MDT and decide which trinket you like more (Censer gives a 20 second agility proc which is more powerful on the pull whereas BIT gives a high static agility and a crit proc that lasts for 10 seconds), all in all they are fairly close.

Quote Originally Posted by Seexy View Post
    Hi,

Those normal trinkets atleast the censer far exceed the mythic