Which crafted pieces to upgrade to 715?

Hey all, I am a Guardian Druid. Current progression is 8 normal, 4 hc gradually getting more progression each raid lockout.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADnryu/simple

I have no t17 set bonuses. I am looking to upgrade three crafted pieces to 715 but am not sure which would be the best for me to go for.

Based on looking at other threads, most have said that either the chest slot or hands slots is the best off-tier piece for guardian druids.

I am also aware that items like chest and legs have the highest stat budgets.

I have also looked at Sejta, who seems to go for bracers, belt and boots as there aren't many good choices in hfc for those slots so would likely last longer for me.

I will be very grateful for any help people could give me
    Last edited by lsmf5; 2015-07-16 at 02:29 PM.

depends what content you can kill and will have access to.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play feral and I looked at neck belt and cloak and made those pretty much every other price I can get out of raid but those 3 pieces will hold me over till I get my mythic pieces.
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

Thank you for the replies. I ended up going for bracers, waist and boots on the basis that the pieces in these slots are suboptimal in secondary stats and because I'd be going for 4 piece tier with either chest or hands off-piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmf5 View Post
    Thank you for the replies. I ended up going for bracers, waist and boots on the basis that the pieces in these slots are suboptimal in secondary stats and because I'd be going for 4 piece tier with either chest or hands off-piece.
    I asked the same question in a previous thread and bracers, belt, and boots were suggested as well. So yeah I went with the same thing

Boots and Bracers for me.
    Belt might be a close second.