Building a low budget PC

Hey guys, my brother love to play Path of Exile, but his crappy computer is dying, we already upgrated the PSU and the GPU.
    His GPU is a AMD Radeon R7 260X.

What I need is a processor, a motherboard and RAM

The processor I've been thinking about after reading around a bit, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5Ghz. This would be the maximum budget for the processor.

I'm not sure what motherboard to get, I want to spend around 75-100€ / 80-110$.
    I guess if I buy any Asus or Gigabyte model between that price range there won't be much difference.

I thought about getting 8GB of DDR3 RAM 1600 wich I think would be enough. Something like Kingston or Corsair, never had any problem with those brands. I don't know if more RAM would be needed for that game. Budget for RAM would be aroun 50-75€ / 55-80$, but can be added in the future so no problem here.

Would this setup be enough to play PoE decently? I appreciate any tipps and recommendation.

Best regards.

Those are good parts, but you can probably get away with a lot less, given the fairly low end GPU.

Take a look at i3-4170, or even the Pentium G3258. Couple with a low budget motherboard (you have no need for Crossfire, for example), and you can probably spend half as much.

You can go for the i5 if you want, but you'll be wanting to upgrade the graphics card again to get the most from it. They make more sense when paired with a GTX 970 or similar.

All of it is overkill for Path of Exile.