Really needing some advice for destro ~_~

Since the changes to demo I've pretty much tanked on my dps in Hellfire.

I've collected enough gear to allow me to go destro or affliction, and have all 5 tier 17 pieces. I can't get affliction down, and while I was pretty good with destro in MoP, it just feels like I'm sucking so bad in Hellfire.

I don't have the t18 class trinket and am still working through normal Hellfire with my guild so don't have all the BiS pieces; but I do now have the t18 helm and gloves.

I've also been reading through the destro guide here on MMOChamps and on Summon Stone and trialing out different strats/talents/glyphs.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Pz3cWBV61XM7nr2K
    Gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Ixari/simple

Just need some honest feedback on what I'm doing wrong and how I can improve my performance. Please.

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies, I didn't realise there was the Fix my dps thread.

I'm reposting this there, Admins please delete this thread? Thanks and sorry again.
    Last edited by Ixari; 2015-07-16 at 07:01 PM.

No problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ixari View Post

I've collected enough gear to allow me to go destro or affliction, and have all 5 tier 17 pieces. I can't get affliction down, and while I was pretty good with destro in MoP, it just feels like I'm sucking so bad in Hellfire.

I don't have the t18 class trinket and am still working through normal Hellfire with my guild so don't have all the BiS pieces; but I do now have the t18 helm and gloves.

I've also been reading through the destro guide here on MMOChamps and on Summon Stone and trialing out different strats/talents/glyphs.

Just need some honest feedback on what I'm doing wrong and how I can improve my performance. Please.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm reposting this there, Admins please delete this thread? Thanks and sorry again.
    Hi

It is very simple :-D you are skilled wrong.
    use grimoire of sacrife and Charred Remains.
    That should help your DPS a lot.
    and I am not a fan of the havoc glyph ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ixari View Post

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Pz3cWBV61XM7nr2K
    Gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Ixari/simple

- - - Updated - - -

Yep Lunzifer is correct, run GoSac(Perm buff till death) and then CR for mass embers. This slight change makes a world of difference in dps and its the spec for destro on all encounters. In regards to glyph, glyph of havoc is a no no. If you're used for SS, use glyph of SS for 100% hp, otherwise use demonic portal debuff reduction or unrendered resolve for passive 10% DR. Also, you can run 30% passive DR which i believe is explained in the guide via talents and glyph choice. This is nice if their isn't a call for our lock bubbles. It'll help healers out on just constant raid damage when there isn't spike/soak damage

Running CR, use logs/recount and you should see about a 50% damage from CB. If you're way less than(45% or less) that then you're not casting CB enough under CR talent. Just a simple % to look for to boost dps.

Deleted
    All of the above and tbh you just lack some basics of the destro gameplay...think the most severe problem is the complete abscence of Havoc in your Bosskills. Tbh I havent seen a single one in your logs and u have to use it on cd on bosses like Assault/Reaver AirPhase/Kormrok Hand Phase/Council/Kilrogg/Gorefiend Add Phases.

Just take a deeper look into Furtys Guide to get the basics down. The correct talents and spell priority will enhance your performance over time.