Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DFTR View Post
    https://www.hotslogs.com/Default

TLV is a definite contender though. Obviously the stats will be heavily influenced by which heroes are on the free rotation, but I think TLV will always be up there. He's just too different for people to buy without testing first, and most people that test him hate them.

I think Stitches, Chen and ETC all have low popularity rates because they're just super-weak heroes. DotA has taught me that people love hook mechanics, so it's amazing to see that Stitches is so unpopular. I know it's because he's a dreadful hero, but it's still surprising.
    In what way is Chen relatively underpowered? I ask this because I've seen a player with Chen who was nigh unkillable - almost like a tank; I had Nazeebo tho in that situation who can deal decent damage o his own. ETC I can understand as he is melee and will almost always get stomped in a multi brawl.

Edit: guess some earlier posters have partially answered my question.
    Last edited by ttak82; 2015-07-24 at 05:52 AM.

Interesting that lost vikings are one of the least popular but have one of the best win rates. Those XP gains are OP I guess.

The rest of the stats are pretty predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    I've only seen TLV a couple times, even when he was free. So out of personal experience, I'd have to say them.

I think they really missed the mark with that hero overall. I wish they had some abilities or some sort of cool effect rather than three miniature auto-attacking heroes. Even when you play them well, it doesn't really feel that cool or rewarding.
    It is possible that the hero may be redesigned; But looking at the win percent on the logs website - maybe not ; mall chance that blizz might say something like "its ok for some heroes to be unpopular as long as they fill a particular / viable niche."

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Tyrande is played too oftn in my opinion shes the worst hero
    Tyrande is a great hero, I don't know what you're smoking.

Huh, would't have guessed Chen but that tallies quite well, you never see him. Oddly enough though, got absolutely wrecked by a team using Chen the other day.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by getupkid55 View Post
    Interesting that lost vikings are one of the least popular but have one of the best win rates.
    Because only people who have the skills to play them well(and thus have a good win rate) are likely to play them for anything beyond 1 match, everyone else like me either ignores them outright or tries 1 game then moves to something with less micromanagement required.

Can't remember the last time I saw Sonya

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Because only people who have the skills to play them well(and thus have a good win rate) are likely to play them for anything beyond 1 match, everyone else like me either ignores them outright or tries 1 game then moves to something with less micromanagement required.
    That's true. They are a headache to play. Similar to Abathur.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222