... LastLast
    Genymotion are throttling the account creation. So wait a bit :]
    https://twitter.com/Genymotion/statu...22661040906240

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Genymotion are throttling the account creation. So wait a bit :]
    https://twitter.com/Genymotion/statu...22661040906240
    BWAHAHAHA! The fact that they even acknowledge Hearthstone is hilarious XD
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    BWAHAHAHA! The fact that they even acknowledge Hearthstone is hilarious XD
    yeah D
    Blizzard wanted to prmote Samsung. Turns out they're promoting Genymotion.

Btw, if people are having trouble logging with any of the valid accounts, you can try spamming the sign in button and it eventually works.

I've had no succes. I'd love to see a Youtube clip where they properly show me how its done, let me know when there is one.

I followed these reddit instructions, but when I change ro.product.brand and ro.product.model they keep going back to default:

http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/...ack_and_packs/
    Last edited by McNeil; 2015-07-17 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's a Blizzard promotion as well. Samsung didn't hack into the game and add these rewards, they worked out a deal with Blizzard.
    I know they didn't; I'm just saying WHAT does this promote for Blizzard? You think they care if you have an S6 or not? Fuck no. Samsung came to Blizzard with a bag of money and was like "S6 rewards kthx".
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Ty for card back. You da man Polar

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    You don't need to play at all, you just have to login. Here's a checklist:

- You're 100% sure your information is just like the picture?
    - Did you try the extra fix that was needed for some users to get past the Amazon App not being compatible?
    - Are you 100% sure your emulated phone is the one the guide said?
    I did it all on my computer, and yeah I tried all that, still does not work!

Anyone know the exact link for the Amazon AppStore Download? I'm not getting the same page as the netdeck site shows. I'm getting Amazon Shopping. Idk if thats the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Got it working! The guy who posted the screenshot took a = instead for an -

Got a golden paladin card and a legendary card (Gruul) on my third pack so I'm happy!

Got to the last step and the virtual device states that it does not meet the minimum requirements to run Hearthstone.

Is it because I get a "Caution" because it is being forced to 1 processor? Do I need to change that?
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2015-07-17 at 09:37 PM.

I know they didn't; I'm just saying WHAT does this promote for Blizzard? You think they care if you have an S6 or not? Fuck no. Samsung came to Blizzard with a bag of money and was like "S6 rewards kthx".
    I doubt Samsung has anything to do with it all. The same promotion was done when HS released for iPhone. Think about it. What better way to get the bnet app installed on someones phone so you can advertise your product than offering something for free?

This is going to sound retarded but how the hell do you drag the Genymotion-ARM-Translation.zip to the Genymotion VM window? Because I try just grabbing the zip from my downloads folder and obviously dragging it to the Genymotion screen and nothing happens.

Thanks for this, got myself a new legendary and a couple goldens!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    This is going to sound retarded but how the hell do you drag the Genymotion-ARM-Translation.zip to the Genymotion VM window? Because I try just grabbing the zip from my downloads folder and obviously dragging it to the Genymotion screen and nothing happens.
    Do you have the samsung open? Drag it directly into the device

10+ Year Old Account
    how does 2 exact work? dont know where to go once the thing is installed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Sorry for the delays! I stepped out for dinner and groceries. I'm glad it's working for so many of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    I did it all on my computer, and yeah I tried all that, still does not work!
    I honestly don't know what to tell you; you did restart each time you added the ARM over, right? You also restarted after editing the stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Got to the last step and the virtual device states that it does not meet the minimum requirements to run Hearthstone.

Is it because I get a "Caution" because it is being forced to 1 processor? Do I need to change that?
    You might not be running the correct phone. Make sure it's the exact same one as the picture (should be a Samsung Galaxy S5 running 4.4.4). I never had this error.

Make sure you're running a Galaxy S5 and not "custom device" or whatever it said. Just type it into the search bar and you'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    I doubt Samsung has anything to do with it all. The same promotion was done when HS released for iPhone. Think about it. What better way to get the bnet app installed on someones phone so you can advertise your product than offering something for free?
    Except that was a mobile thing that later carried over to phones and other tablets. There is no specific promotion exclusively for iPhone/iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You take the file on your computer and literally drag it over to the phone screen window. You also want to take the .zip file, not the extracted files.

If nothing happens, try the ARM fix (posted under the "NOTE" section of Option #2)

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    how does 2 exact work? dont know where to go once the thing is installed
    You click Start Device and it should load up the emulator of the phone. If you didn't make the specified phone yet, you need a Samsung Galaxy S5 running 4.4.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    You click Start Device and it should load up the emulator of the phone. If you didn't make the specified phone yet, you need a Samsung Galaxy S5 running 4.4.4.
    Is it netdeck? cause thats the one he told me to install when i clicked your link, i don't see any phone emulators
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Yeah. For some reason, I had everything downloaded that I needed and it wouldn't work. Then it magically did. I'll take it.

Deleted
    I got it to work.

There was a video showing how it's done if anyone have problem doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvOA7hd78XQ

Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    I got it to work.

There was a video showing how it's done if anyone have problem doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvOA7hd78XQ
    Thank you for the link, Psycho! I'll add it to the OP!

Edit: Video added, and I even added an FAQ/TL;DR at the bottom.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2015-07-17 at 11:53 PM.