Blood: Reaper's Harvest interaction with Breath of Sindragosa?

Hello,

For reference: http://www.wowhead.com/item=124513/r...arvest&bonus=0

A bit of wishful thinking on my part, but here goes;

I was wondering if this trinket's effects, for Blood, might extend to Breath of Sindragosa? I base this question on the fact that Breath of Sindragosa triggers our Enhanced Death Coil passive despite the tooltip specifying that only Death Coil can grant the health buff. At first glance, it seems the spec considers BoS and Death Coil to be one and the same for at least one important mechanic. Could this be the case for our Archie Trinket, as well?

As of right now, I couldn't find a source that confirms or deny this, so I thought the MMOChamp DK community might be a good place to ask. Has someone managed to do some testing on Live with this?

Reaper's Harvest only affects Death Coil. It is just another attempt to make Blood DKs avoid BoS, which is failing I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Reaper's Harvest only affects Death Coil. It is just another attempt to make Blood DKs avoid BoS, which is failing I believe.
    Don't say that, they'll just nerf BoS yet again!
    Last edited by xpire; 2015-07-17 at 01:45 PM.

Until the trinket is over 120% dmg and healing it will not be better. Even then Breath is still insanely strong. If they wanted to kill breath from where it is now it would probably need to be even stronger than that.

Breath does insane healing on most fights still to a point where its literally a immunity cd(outside 1 shots which basically don't exist tank anything atm) while doing damage.

Did they fix BoS healing off of split health mechanics (Twin Ogron or Xhul'horac)?
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2015-07-17 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks guys!

My guild is in the process of training a few rookie healers but has strong DPS so I am personally still using Defile and a Mastery=Multistrike priority for progression.

Well, I suppose we can't complain, since we already have tons of trinkets to play around with. Still, it would be interesting to see (Blood) Reaper's Harvest do something a bit more interesting, or actually accomplish what it set out to do.

How about "Your Death Coil's GCD is reduced by 50%" in addition to current effects? I heard Blood DKs in good gear get RP capped easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Did they fix BoS healing off of split health mechanics Twin Ogron or Xhul'horac)?
    Not sure looking at logs it from last night it doesn't look like it, but there is so much magic hits this tier on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Not sure looking at logs it from last night it doesn't look like it, but there is so much magic hits this tier on everything.
    All significant damage is listed as spell damage anyways, physical or otherwise.

BOS does not discriminate.