Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

BMAH - What are you waiting on?

Hey all,

Decided to see what everyone is waiting to see on the BMAH and how long they've been waiting!

Myself personally, it's warlock T3 robes. I'm currently 7/8, having collected the pieces over the past 2 years. I've checked the BMAH every single day for nearly TWO YEARS now and have not seen robes once. It's honestly disheartening, as now they will probably just be instantly gold capped (unless I can get to them first )

What are you waiting to see?

Deleted
    The Naxx drakes since they were added. And any of the TCG toys for a bargain price.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The Naxx drakes since they were added. And any of the TCG toys for a bargain price.
    Is the Black drake on the loot table now too? I knew about plagued...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Is the Black drake on the loot table now too? I knew about plagued...
    Oh I'm not sure, I just assumed both were on there. Might just be plagued then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in a similar situation with the priest robes. Been checking for a year. It's the only piece I still need.

I've noticed over that time that generally speaking, the chest pieces rarely pop up for any of the sets.

What peeves me most is how few items actually go on the BMAH daily. Yesterday, my high pop server had 1 common pet and 1 other level 100 armor item. Today it only had 2 items as well, an Argent Tournament pet and a level 100 armor item.

For something they wanted to treat as a gold sink, they really ought to put something on there worth purchasing. Most days there are only 2-3 items, and VERY often two of the three are a common pet (like a senegal parrot or whatever) and a Brawler's Club invitation. Transmog gear pops perhaps 2-3 times a week at most and it's often the same pieces over and over (if you collect Bonescythe, my server's been heaven for you this year.) A mount only pops on our server about once every 3 weeks. It's sad how little there is for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I'm in a similar situation with the priest robes. Been checking for a year. It's the only piece I still need.

I've noticed over that time that generally speaking, the chest pieces rarely pop up for any of the sets.

What peeves me most is how few items actually go on the BMAH daily. Yesterday, my high pop server had 1 common pet and 1 other level 100 armor item. Today it only had 2 items as well, an Argent Tournament pet and a level 100 armor item.

For something they wanted to treat as a gold sink, they really ought to put something on there worth purchasing. Most days there are only 2-3 items, and VERY often two of the three are a common pet (like a senegal parrot or whatever) and a Brawler's Club invitation. Transmog gear pops perhaps 2-3 times a week at most and it's often the same pieces over and over (if you collect Bonescythe, my server's been heaven for you this year.) A mount only pops on our server about once every 3 weeks. It's sad how little there is for sale.
    Quoting for truth.

It's a running joke between my brother and I that we " gold cap every pet" on there due to its 'rarity'

The BMAH should have a dozen items every day, period. As you said though, it's grossly imbalanced right now as far as what sets drop ( rogue and druid sets I could have collected on multiple toons by now )

Just another example of lack of attention towards certain things from the developers.

There's very few things I don't have that I would bid on.
    Atm I'm just looking at toys/pets/tabards that go for cheap. I've given up on the mounts I don't own as they're all pretty rare (world boss, unobtainable, ToT) so go for more gold than I'd spend on it. I'd rather save my gold until I decide to buy a Mythic Blackhand kill + mount and the two TCG mounts I like that I don't own yet.
    Being on the same realm as some high-world-ranking guilds makes things harder as well as they often have so much expendable gold they just gold cap everything and anything and pretty much control it.
    Ours has been pretty lackluster too. Tuskarr Kite was on there like three days ago but so far every day its a Grimoire, cache, some shitty pet, shitty piece of Heroic HFC loot off Assault and another piece of the same Naxx tier that's been on there for the past week. I think there was a Blue Drake or some other pitiful mount on there the other day which I assume went for nothing as well.
    The last things I bid on were over a month ago, Mythic BRF belt for my main and a Dark Shamans Treasure for my Shaman that I raided SoO on. Was bidding on the Jikun mount but it hit like 300k-400k and I was like EHHHH I don't feel like it's worth as much as an Ironhoof Destroyer so I'll just keep farming it.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Shards of A'tiesh. Good luck buying that 40 times XD
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Amani War Bear.

I got 1 million gold with it's name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Amani War Bear.

I got 1 million gold with it's name on it.
    Was just talkin to someone yesterday about this, hoping they add it in at some point!

Deleted
    Checking the bmah since 5 months now daily for the swift zulian tiger & swift razzashi raptor and the plagued drake from naxx, going to goldcap these 3, but first they need to pop up D:

Plagued proto or ZG tiger.

Every day I go on either of my servers its useless garbage.

Deleted
    Sha of Anger and Zulian Tiger. Been waiting since the expansion released for them to appear in my server but no such luck During MOP waited the entire expansion for the Lich King's mount that by the way has not yet appeared in my server since MOP's release (but I looted it from ICC) and I've got the feeling I will have to endure another expansion without getting what I most desire :/
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-07-17 at 10:04 PM.

Just capped a plauged proto drake a couple weeks ago.

I have my Mage T3, starting to slowly pick up the priest and warlock peices when i see them up for decent prices.

The main things I am after now is the Zulian tiger, and maybe the raptor as they are unobtainaible elsewise.
    I would also probably go quite high for the Elegon mount and Mim's head, but would be tough to justify capping them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post

Myself personally, it's warlock T3 robes. I'm currently 7/8, having collected the pieces over the past 2 years. I've checked the BMAH every single day for nearly TWO YEARS now and have not seen robes once. ...
    Because it keeps people renewing subs, hoping for one item to pop up that almost never does.

2 years? Really? So the equivalent of at least $360. before sales tax (or if it were all tokens, someone else paid $480. and you spent a lot of time grinding gold) for some pixels?

Blizz is lol'ing all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Because it keeps people renewing subs, hoping for one item to pop up that almost never does.

2 years? Really? So the equivalent of at least $360. before sales tax (or if it were all tokens, someone else paid $480. and you spent a lot of time grinding gold) for some pixels?

Blizz is lol'ing all the way to the bank.
    And we're laughing at you for the notion that he did nothing in those 2 years but log in, check the BMAH and log out.

Black, plaqued drakes and the old Zul mounts. Maybe a box here or two

Waiting for Swift Zulian tiger, missed it today (EU-Maelstrom) coz I was raiding ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Waiting for Swift Zulian tiger, missed it today (EU-Maelstrom) coz I was raiding ...
    Ooh, are you the "Zuliantiger" I've seen there for the past few months? Either way, good luck on the next one, I surely am happy with this one ^^

Paladin tier 3 shoulders for my warrior.

I've picked up a fair few goodies over the last year and a half, completed 4 or 5 tier 3 sets, got the X-51 Rocket for 120k, and spent almost all of my gold on mythic warforged belt the first few days of WoD. Still waiting to complete the pally set and get Tabard of Frost though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.