Deleted

Question TCG mounts sold as codes

Hi there everyone,

now it is nothing new that gold sellers try to get gold by scamming people with shop mount codes, resulting in them getting more gold and others getting ripped off some gold and the mount which they never paid for.

However now I have seen some of those people that seel the codes for TCG mounts. As far as I know, those can not be bought by real money (legally, from Blizzard) in any country. So if I would buy that code and it worked, I would be able to keep the mounts.

Is this correct, or is there any information that those TCG mounts can be removed by Blizzard?

You may only trade ingame items for gold. Redemption codes are not ingame items.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    As far as I know, those can not be bought by real money (legally, from Blizzard) in any country.
    You can buy the codes here: http://www.wowtcgloot.com/ never had a problem.

You redeem the card code on a website, which gives you a code for use ingame. They have no way of knowing you don't actually own the card.

Warning though if you are on a merged realm you cant redeem it ingame, the system got all screwy and they haven't fixed it.