[Holy] Best Talents/Glyphs for CMs?

Hey guys friends need a healer for CM's and i was going to take my paladin.. curious if there is a "best" all around Talent/Glyph setup for them in CMs/5man content.

yeah, and which stats to take would be interesting as well

Deleted
    Glyphs: Sac, Merci Wrath, Flash of Light.
    Talents : Holy Prism / Light's Hammer, Sanc Wrath, Clemency.

Stat Prio depends, if you are going for good times, then Crit > Haste > Multi > Versa > Mastery
    If you are going just for getting them done, then Crit = Mastery > Haste

thank you for your tipps - can you elaborate on the stats? isn't crit very unreliable? and what about trinkets? manareg vs throughput

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmi View Post
    thank you for your tipps - can you elaborate on the stats? isn't crit very unreliable? and what about trinkets? manareg vs throughput
    Candle + Alch trinket are BiS iirc. If you're not alch then probably the crit one from Oregorger or some random dungeon one I'm not aware of. You want crit because of the damage + chance of IoL proc it gives, an IoL proc with flash of light will do a LOT of healing. You don't need any manaregen in Cms really, you have water for that, you can even drink just before a pull if the tank actually knows how to tank and can keep himself alive for 5 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wups View Post
    Candle + Alch trinket are BiS iirc. If you're not alch then probably the crit one from Oregorger or some random dungeon one I'm not aware of. You want crit because of the damage + chance of IoL proc it gives, an IoL proc with flash of light will do a LOT of healing. You don't need any manaregen in Cms really, you have water for that, you can even drink just before a pull if the tank actually knows how to tank and can keep himself alive for 5 seconds.
    What about the mana reduce trinket that drops in HFC? Wouldn't that pull quite high now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    What about the mana reduce trinket that drops in HFC? Wouldn't that pull quite high now?
    Not too sure, haven't done CMs on my paladin recently. Depends on how much mana it would reduce, I personally wouldn't use it though due to Candle and the Alch trinket being so good + you can just get mana back between pulls.

Candle + Alch trinket are BiS iirc.
    Do you mean the itl 620 mastery Alchi trinket or one of the epic ones with versatility?
    What do you think about the highmaul trinket with tempo on use and passiv int? (used with wings)

Deleted
    Do you mean the itl 620 mastery Alchi trinket or one of the epic ones with versatility?
    What do you think about the highmaul trinket with tempo on use and passiv int? (used with wings)
    Again, depends on what you're doing, for safety and just running it for the weapons then just take the 620 one, the versatility one is better for DPS though.
    The highmaul trinket could be decent I guess for the burst DPS it'll give you, but the int proc from alch trinket + the passive int from everburning is just amazing.
    Last edited by mmoc54b1aeaacb; 2015-07-18 at 08:57 PM.

interesting - with dps you mean spamming Denounce and weaving holy shock in? I must ad mid - I never dpsed seriously as holy before

Deleted
    interesting - with dps you mean spamming Denounce and weaving holy shock in? I must ad mid - I never dpsed seriously as holy before
    Holy Shock and then Denounce, not too sure about judgement, I just stuck with Holy Shock > Denounce

thanks - last question

rings, cloak and neck with spirit, or with different 2ndary stat?

should we use manareg or crit weapon enchant?